Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precision Pistol Shooters in Savannah, GA

5 posters

Go down

Precision Pistol Shooters in Savannah, GA Empty Precision Pistol Shooters in Savannah, GA

Post by MarkF45 4/22/2019, 10:22 pm

I just moved here to Savannah, from the PRK. Are there any precision pistol shooters here in the Savannah area?

I know there are no matches within a 100 miles, but I'm hoping there's a few shooters here.

MarkF45

Back to top Go down

Precision Pistol Shooters in Savannah, GA Empty Re: Precision Pistol Shooters in Savannah, GA

Post by Hawkja 4/23/2019, 7:37 am

Jacksonville, FL has monthly Bullseye matches  (annual FL State Championship and a Regional as well). Gateway Rifle and Pistol Club http://www.grpc-jax.com/ .
Also, Mid Carolina Gun Club in Orangeburg SC has monthly Bullseye matches (with a State Championship and a Regional annually). https://www.midcarolinagunclub.com/

Both places run great matches and have strong turnouts. Hope this helps.

Jason Hawkins

Hawkja

Back to top Go down

Precision Pistol Shooters in Savannah, GA Empty Re: Precision Pistol Shooters in Savannah, GA

Post by nussbaumt 5/4/2019, 10:05 pm

Mark, I live in Savannah and shoot matches in Jacksonville and Orangeburg; I also shoot weekly at 17 South Gun Club near Richmond Hill Ga.  I concur with Jason, Savannah is located two hours North or South of some great matches.  If you're interested in doing some shooting, message me and we can work out a time to meet up.  Also check out 17 South Gun Club; it's not a Bullseye facility but it's the best in the area and does have a waiting list to join.

Tom Nussbaum

nussbaumt

Back to top Go down

Post by john bickar 5/4/2019, 10:12 pm

Big move, Mark! *waves*

Hope that it was by choice and that it works out well for you!
john bickar
john bickar

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkF45 5/8/2019, 1:38 am

John,

Yes, my wife and I moved here to be with family. If they would just turn off the humidity here, it would be great!

Tom,
pm sent.

Thanks,
Mark

MarkF45

Back to top Go down

Post by jglenn21 5/8/2019, 10:13 am

Just wait till August 😎

We eat the air at that time of year, but you'll get used to it.

If you get toward Atlanta come shoot with us at south river or riverbend.
jglenn21
jglenn21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down