Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did someone say Sectional results were posted?

+4
dronning
Danehogle
john bickar
bruce martindale
8 posters

Go down

Did someone say Sectional results were posted? Empty Did someone say Sectional results were posted?

Post by bruce martindale 5/14/2019, 3:01 pm

Where? Link?

I only found last years. Thanks

bruce martindale

https://www.bullseyeforum.net/t20747-feeling-center-a-10-bullsey

Back to top Go down

Did someone say Sectional results were posted? Empty Re: Did someone say Sectional results were posted?

Post by john bickar 5/14/2019, 9:53 pm

I still haven't seen any awards from 2018. I wouldn't hold your breath.
john bickar
john bickar

Back to top Go down

Did someone say Sectional results were posted? Empty Re: Did someone say Sectional results were posted?

Post by Danehogle 5/15/2019, 9:51 am

The 2019 precision pistol sectionals are still technically going on. The match doesn’t “ close “ tell June. The protest will be heard at Camp Perry during outdoor nationals. I would think it would be October before any results/ challenge period even starts.
Danehogle
Danehogle

Back to top Go down

Post by dronning 5/15/2019, 10:05 am

Danehogle wrote:The 2019 precision pistol sectionals are still technically going on. The match doesn’t “ close “ tell June. The protest will be heard at Camp Perry during outdoor nationals. I would think it would be October before any results/ challenge period even starts.
That lines up with the last couple of years.  Nothing will be posted until the protest period is over.  

But it still would be nice to see unofficial results so you can see your score and if something is wrong you will have time to lodge a protest.
- Dave
dronning
dronning

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman 5/15/2019, 11:06 am

Probably don’t want people seeing what score they need to refire to win!
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fc60 5/15/2019, 11:32 am

Greetings John,

I mailed you your award. You ate it already and have forgotten about it.

Cheers,

Dave
fc60
fc60

Back to top Go down

Post by dronning 5/15/2019, 12:58 pm

james r chapman wrote:Probably don’t want people seeing what score they need to refire to win!
Totally forgot about being able to attend multiple sectionals!!! So if you can do better then just do over.  Last time I remember being able to have a do over was in grade school!  Yes I know, when golfing with friends sometimes mulligans are allowed but not a complete do over.
- Dave
dronning
dronning

Back to top Go down

Post by Danehogle 5/15/2019, 1:34 pm

Only those that fired their first sectional match at a range in which their match bulletin said you can re enter can shoot multiple times. 
Those that didn’t get the changed match bulletin and shot their first match under the original entry conditions per the rules of the match CAN NOT fire again. The protest has already been filed and should go in front of the protest committee at Perry.
Danehogle
Danehogle

Back to top Go down

Post by john bickar 5/15/2019, 1:34 pm

fc60 wrote:Greetings John,

I mailed you your award. You ate it already and have forgotten about it.

Cheers,

Dave

I stand corrected.

You did, and I did.
john bickar
john bickar

Back to top Go down

Post by Toz35m 5/15/2019, 11:32 pm

This years results are not due until the end of June from the match directors to the NRA
Toz35m
Toz35m

Back to top Go down

Post by dieselguy624 5/20/2019, 2:10 pm

We hold one of the largest Sectional matches in the country.  This year we got absolutely nothing from the NRA, no score cards, pins awards, nothing.  Our match director tried repeatedly to get any info from the NRA and only got silence.  He just sent in the NRA match fees, & the results along with a strongly worded letter explaining the situation.  I'm sure they'll cash that big check but I'm not expecting acknowledgement of their dropping the ball.

I'm afraid it's time for a new sanctioning body that gives a shit about us.

Dieselguy624

dieselguy624

Back to top Go down

Post by Toz35m 5/20/2019, 2:28 pm

I completely agree.  Let the NRA lobby and let another Org run competitive shooting.
Toz35m
Toz35m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down