Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD Nelson Conversion with optic rail barrel and iron sight barrel.

+3
adminbot1911
dronning
kjanracing
7 posters

Go down

SOLD  Nelson Conversion with optic rail barrel and iron sight barrel. Empty SOLD Nelson Conversion with optic rail barrel and iron sight barrel.

Post by kjanracing Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:57 pm

Complete Nelson kit with 2 barrels, one with a optic sight rail and one with iron sights. You just have to change the slide when switching between the two.
$500 shipped USPS Priority Flat Rate conus.
I'm in Arvada, Colorado for FTF too.
I'll send other pics is asked.  Works great, I'm just shooting a Pardini for .22.
Kurt Andersen
Comes with the case,SOLD  Nelson Conversion with optic rail barrel and iron sight barrel. Nelson10 2 magazines, and the tool kit, plus a lighter recoil spring for use in a Range Officer that still has the ILS main spring housing.

Last edited by kjanracing on Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
kjanracing
kjanracing

Back to top Go down

SOLD  Nelson Conversion with optic rail barrel and iron sight barrel. Empty Re: SOLD Nelson Conversion with optic rail barrel and iron sight barrel.

Post by dronning Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:06 pm

I'll take it. PM sent
dronning
dronning

Back to top Go down

SOLD  Nelson Conversion with optic rail barrel and iron sight barrel. Empty Re: SOLD Nelson Conversion with optic rail barrel and iron sight barrel.

Post by adminbot1911 Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:09 pm

That didn't last long.
adminbot1911
adminbot1911

Back to top Go down

Post by kjanracing Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:34 pm

SPF, /thanks,
Kurt
kjanracing
kjanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:21 pm

adminbot1911 wrote:That didn't last long.

No 30 minute rule!!!!lol!
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aprilian Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:44 pm

dronning wrote:I'll take it. PM sent
Dave,  You just sold me a Marvel because you preferred your Nelson.    Are you selling the other Nelson now  lol!
Aprilian
Aprilian

Back to top Go down

Post by dronning Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:49 pm

Aprilian wrote:
dronning wrote:I'll take it. PM sent
Dave,  You just sold me a Marvel because you preferred your Nelson.    Are you selling the other Nelson now  lol!
Yea I know, I was just about to order a barrel with an iron sight rib from Nelson.  I have a spare dot and buying this also gives me a backup if the Nelson fails at least that's what I convinced myself.  Besides there was a bare spot in the safe where the Marvel was and it bothered me. Smile  
- Dave
dronning
dronning

Back to top Go down

Post by WesG Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:36 pm

A familiar train of thought.

LOL!

WesG

Back to top Go down

Post by kc.crawford.7 Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:35 am

Dave, don't take this personal but you suck!  LOL, nice grab man!
kc.crawford.7
kc.crawford.7

http://www.kcskustomcreations.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down