SOLD: Wadcutter .45 Pistol

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SOLD: Wadcutter .45 Pistol - Page 2 Empty SOLD: Wadcutter .45 Pistol

Post by DD_USMC on 6/24/2019, 7:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Please contact me via email for quickest reply.
jralmasy@yahoo.com

NO firearms or ammo shipping to Kalifornia.

SOLD to oldeyes-1911 Bullseye .45ACP Wadcutter Pistol
Last fired it in 2008, but I built this one in the late 1990’s (I was trained by the late Robert “Bob” Brown of Lakeside, CA). Bob inspected and approved the build fit when it was sent to him for the bluing job. It has approximately 8,000 rounds fired through it (mostly lead SWC’s), and I’m still trying to find the weapon’s log book to verify the exact round count. The pistol comes with 4 Metalform magazines (3 stainless and 1 blue), a brand new Sightron S30-5 red dot with factory box and TPS rings, two extra over sized slide stops, spare fitted extractor, and extra firing pin with spring. There is one “ding” on the scope base, bluing wear on slide by slide release (gun box friction) and thumb safety edge. Set up with a “Crisp” trigger job that picks up NRA 3.5 pounds weight. Consistently shot under 2” @ 50-yards with 185 grain match ammo and with 200 grain LSWC reloads using 4.0 or 4.2 grains of Alliant Bullseye Powder with WLP primers.

Priced at $1700 $1525 shipped with Rink grips, Sightron S30-5 red dot, and TPS rings.
SOLD to oldeyes

SOLD- Rink grips $175 SOLD to Big_Red

Components used for this build- (ALL others are quality non-MIM)
Caspian carbon steel slide & frame (Caspian checkering & beavertail cut)
Acc-U-Rail System done by Joe Cominolli, extra set of rails included
Kart Gunsmith Fit Barrel
Briley Spherical Barrel Bushing
Mike Curtis/Al Marvel Scope Mount
Videki Trigger
Ace Trigger Shoe
STI Spur Tool Steel Hammer
Colt Sear Spring
S&A Mainspring Housing (flat with checkering)  
Ergo XT Grips
Sightron 30mm Red Dot, Model S30-5, BRAND NEW
TPS Products, LLC 30mm TSR Series Scope Rings-BRAND NEW

Rink Wood Target Grips (Size L) SOLD to Big_Red

Ammo (NO firearms or ammo shipping to Kalifornia). All ammo has been stored in humidity controlled ammo cans. Withdrawn.....the low-ballers need to go buy it somewhere cheaper.

Federal Match .45ACP 185 grain Semi-Wadcutter Full Metal Jacket (Older red box marked 45B)- 21 boxes available at $22 per 50-round box plus shipping.

TZZ Match .45ACP 185 grain Semi-Wadcutter- All the TZZ is from the same lot number. One sealed can of 1000 rounds (twenty 50-round boxes) for $350 plus shipping, another partial can of 600 rounds (twelve 50-round boxes) for $210 plus shipping, and 334 loose rounds for $115

SOLD ITEMS
Colt .45 Automatic Shop Manual Volume 1- $25 shipped- SOLD to PhotoEscape
Colt .45 Automatic Shop Manual Volume 2- $25 shipped- SOLD to PhotoEscape
Hallock’s 45 Auto Manual- $25 shipped- SOLD to PhotoEscape
The Pistol Shooters Treasury- $30 shipped- SOLD to ebinnion

SOLD to PhotoEscape-Nelson .22 Conversion with a Caspian complete lower- I will not separate it! This Nelson conversion is un-fired and the Caspian frame was used previously with an Advantage Arms Conversion (100% reliable). It includes a brand new set of Weigand Magnum 1" scope rings, and an UltraDot 1" scope (early 2000’s production) used on .22 pistols only. I built the lower and did the “shark skin” stippling on the front strap and mainspring housing. Set up with a “Crisp” trigger job that picks up NRA 2 pound weight. Nelson Weaver Type Rail/Threaded Barrel 1911 Conversion that Includes: (1) Magazine, Slide Stop, Slide Stop Pin, Take-Down Tool, Thread Protector, Recoil Spring Buffer, Single Pistol Hard Case, 9# Recoil Spring, Recoil Buffer, Mag Loading Tool, and 1 extra Nelson magazine for a total of 2 Nelson magazines. You also get 2 Advantage Arms magazines, 3 recoil springs, and a magazine loading tool. Components used for the Caspian lower-(ALL others are quality non-MIM); Ed Brown Ejector, Plunger Tube, Thumb Safety, Mainspring Housing, Magazine Release, Pin Set, Grip Screw Bushings; STI Grip Safety; EGW Titanium Mainspring Cap; Videki Trigger;Ace Trigger Shoe; EGW Titanium Hammer Strut; Doug Koenig Low Mass Hammer; EGW Sear; Colt Sear Spring; S&A Engraved Grip Screws; Ergo XT Grips; Rink Wood Target Grips (Size L). Priced at $1500 shipped. SOLD to PhotoEscape

SOLD to PhotoEscape- Eley Tenex .22LR 40 grain- Priced at $130 per brick ($.26 per round).
Lot # EEL89F001-005 has 1400 rounds that has 14 available packages that contain 100-rounds per package (each package contains two 50-round boxes that are plastic wrapped sealed) $364 plus shipping. Lot #EEL93C001-005 has 18 boxes with 50-rounds per box. $234 plus shipping.Unknown, but all the same lot number- 2300 rounds with 46 boxes of 50-rounds per box. $598 plus shipping-All Eley is SOLD to PhotoEscape

SOLD to vkl- Strong Case SRC-1608 Aluminum 3 Gun Pistol Box with Kowa TS-502 Spotting Scope- Purchased the pistol box new, set it up, but never used it so there are no dings, scrapes or blemishes, and hasn’t left my garage/shop. Includes magnetic magazine strip, scope bracket and a used Kowa TS-502 spotting scope that I purchased in the early 2000’s (still have the factory box). $475 plus shipping for the package deal and I will not separate it. SOLD to vkl

SOLD to dieselguy624 -Federal Gold Medal Match .45ACP 185 grain Semi-Wadcutter Full Metal Jacket GM45B- 5 boxes available at $22 per 50-round box plus shipping. SOLD to dieselguy624

(NO firearms or ammo shipping to Kalifornia). I do not have or use PayPal so USPS Money Order is preferred, and your funds must clear before I ship to firearms to your selected FFL. All items are priced fairly and below market value so there isn’t much room for negotiating.

jralmasy@yahoo.com

Last edited by DD_USMC on 8/10/2019, 4:03 pm; edited 40 times in total (Reason for editing : SPF updates)
DD_USMC
DD_USMC

Back to top Go down

SOLD: Wadcutter .45 Pistol - Page 2 Empty Re: SOLD: Wadcutter .45 Pistol

Post by DD_USMC on 7/27/2019, 2:07 pm

Priced at $1700 $1525 shipped with Rink grips, Sightron scope, and TPS rings.

Part It Out Prices:
SOLD - Rink grips size large $175. SOLD to Big_Red

jralmasy@yahoo.com

SOLD: Wadcutter .45 Pistol - Page 2 Rink_111

SOLD: Wadcutter .45 Pistol - Page 2 Rink_210

Last edited by DD_USMC on 8/10/2019, 4:01 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : SPF)
DD_USMC
DD_USMC

Back to top Go down

Post by Big_Red on 7/27/2019, 5:35 pm

Selling just the rink grips?

Big_Red

Back to top Go down

Post by DD_USMC on 7/27/2019, 7:23 pm

Big_Red wrote:Selling just the rink grips?

Yes.

Parting out is in the topic and prices are listed for the whole package of $1700 and individual prices for the Rink grip, scope, scope rings. I would prefer to sell it as a package deal and let the buyer sell what they don't want.
DD_USMC
DD_USMC

Back to top Go down

Post by Big_Red on 7/27/2019, 9:49 pm

I’ll take a set of Rinks then.

Big_Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Big_Red on 8/2/2019, 5:37 pm

Received the rink grips. They were as described with fast shipping. Deal with confidence!

Big_Red

Back to top Go down

Post by DD_USMC on 8/5/2019, 4:30 pm

One and only $100 price reduction good until midnight 12 August, 2019.

SOLD to oldeyes 8/7/2019
DD_USMC
DD_USMC

Back to top Go down

Post by oldeyes on 9/5/2019, 4:41 pm

Jon is correct -- this is an excellent build and Jeff is an outstanding individual to deal with -- pretty sure these "oldeyes" will need to "Hold Hard " with this piece -- THX Jeff

oldeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum