WTB: Ruger Mark III or IV

Go down

WTB: Ruger Mark III or IV  Empty WTB: Ruger Mark III or IV

Post by gman88 on 6/27/2019, 11:30 am

Looking for a Ruger Mark III or IV that's a solid, reliable bullseye shooter. Ideally I want one that already has trigger work done and has a red dot (or at least a rail to accommodate). 6.88" barrel is preferred as well. 

I've been shooting bullseye for a few years with my CZ Kadet kit and I'm ready for an upgrade (don't want to mess with the CZ trigger as I also shoot 9mm with it).


Last edited by gman88 on 6/27/2019, 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

gman88

Posts : 4
Join date : 2019-06-27

Back to top Go down

WTB: Ruger Mark III or IV  Empty Re: WTB: Ruger Mark III or IV

Post by dannyboy on 6/27/2019, 12:06 pm

Are you going to be at Perry? I have one that fits the bill, MKIII w/red dot. I have no need to sell it other than I'm shooting expert scores with it, and it has the fixed irons. I have a VQ trigger kit that needs installation.

If you're at Ft. Polk we could meet up today or tomorrow.

dannyboy

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-02-16

Back to top Go down

WTB: Ruger Mark III or IV  Empty Re: WTB: Ruger Mark III or IV

Post by fitness501 on 6/27/2019, 12:24 pm

gman88 wrote:Looking for a Ruger Mark III or IV that's a solid, reliable bullseye shooter. Ideally I want one that already has trigger work done and has a red dot (or at least a rail to accommodate).

I've been shooting bullseye for a few years with my CZ Kadet kit and I'm ready for an upgrade (don't want to mess with the CZ trigger as I also shoot 9mm with it).
I have a Mark IV Stainless with the Volquartsen kit already installed, with an Ultradot . Also have a Mark IV 22/45 Target. I provably have 6 of those suckers...they are tack drivers indeed. I was planning on advertising it online sometime this weekend. If you rather I can text the pictures, usually easier than posting pictures in here, at least for me...lol

fitness501

Posts : 12
Join date : 2016-08-24
Age : 61
Location : Kernersville, North Carolina

Back to top Go down

WTB: Ruger Mark III or IV  Empty Re: WTB: Ruger Mark III or IV

Post by gman88 on 6/27/2019, 12:29 pm

fitness501 wrote:
gman88 wrote:Looking for a Ruger Mark III or IV that's a solid, reliable bullseye shooter. Ideally I want one that already has trigger work done and has a red dot (or at least a rail to accommodate).

I've been shooting bullseye for a few years with my CZ Kadet kit and I'm ready for an upgrade (don't want to mess with the CZ trigger as I also shoot 9mm with it).
I have a Mark IV Stainless with the Volquartsen kit already installed, with an Ultradot . Also have a Mark IV 22/45 Target. I provably have 6 of those suckers...they are tack drivers indeed. I was planning on advertising it online sometime this weekend. If you rather I can text the pictures, usually easier than posting pictures in here, at least for me...lol
Sent you a PM. Thanks

gman88

Posts : 4
Join date : 2019-06-27

Back to top Go down

WTB: Ruger Mark III or IV  Empty Re: WTB: Ruger Mark III or IV

Post by gman88 on 6/27/2019, 12:31 pm

dannyboy wrote:Are you going to be at Perry? I have one that fits the bill, MKIII w/red dot. I have no need to sell it other than I'm shooting expert scores with it, and it has the fixed irons. I have a VQ trigger kit that needs installation.

If you're at Ft. Polk we could meet up today or tomorrow.
Unfortunately, not near Ft Polk. Live in MA.

gman88

Posts : 4
Join date : 2019-06-27

Back to top Go down

WTB: Ruger Mark III or IV  Empty Re: WTB: Ruger Mark III or IV

Post by ds97a on 6/27/2019, 9:12 pm

Sent you a PM about my Ruger Mark IV Hunter with red dot and extras.
Thanks!
Dan

ds97a

Posts : 4
Join date : 2018-04-29

Back to top Go down

WTB: Ruger Mark III or IV  Empty Here you go friend.

Post by inthebeech on 6/28/2019, 11:01 am

Had this up for a while.  Still available.
Link should work for you.

https://www.bullseyeforum.net/t12074-ruger-mark-iii-with-volquartsen-upgrades
inthebeech
inthebeech

Posts : 335
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 54
Location : North Carolina

Back to top Go down

WTB: Ruger Mark III or IV  Empty Re: WTB: Ruger Mark III or IV

Post by gman88 on 6/28/2019, 12:35 pm

Thanks to everyone for the responses. At this point I think I'm just going to buy a brand new Mark IV Hunter as I can customize it exactly to my liking for not "significantly" more than the used customized ones I've seen.

gman88

Posts : 4
Join date : 2019-06-27

Back to top Go down

WTB: Ruger Mark III or IV  Empty Re: WTB: Ruger Mark III or IV

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum