WTB: Ruger Mark III or IV

Go down

WTB: Ruger Mark III or IV  Empty WTB: Ruger Mark III or IV

Post by gman88 on 6/27/2019, 11:30 am

Looking for a Ruger Mark III or IV that's a solid, reliable bullseye shooter. Ideally I want one that already has trigger work done and has a red dot (or at least a rail to accommodate). 6.88" barrel is preferred as well. 

I've been shooting bullseye for a few years with my CZ Kadet kit and I'm ready for an upgrade (don't want to mess with the CZ trigger as I also shoot 9mm with it).

Last edited by gman88 on 6/27/2019, 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

gman88

Back to top Go down

WTB: Ruger Mark III or IV  Empty Re: WTB: Ruger Mark III or IV

Post by dannyboy on 6/27/2019, 12:06 pm

Are you going to be at Perry? I have one that fits the bill, MKIII w/red dot. I have no need to sell it other than I'm shooting expert scores with it, and it has the fixed irons. I have a VQ trigger kit that needs installation.

If you're at Ft. Polk we could meet up today or tomorrow.

dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by fitness501 on 6/27/2019, 12:24 pm

gman88 wrote:Looking for a Ruger Mark III or IV that's a solid, reliable bullseye shooter. Ideally I want one that already has trigger work done and has a red dot (or at least a rail to accommodate).

I've been shooting bullseye for a few years with my CZ Kadet kit and I'm ready for an upgrade (don't want to mess with the CZ trigger as I also shoot 9mm with it).
I have a Mark IV Stainless with the Volquartsen kit already installed, with an Ultradot . Also have a Mark IV 22/45 Target. I provably have 6 of those suckers...they are tack drivers indeed. I was planning on advertising it online sometime this weekend. If you rather I can text the pictures, usually easier than posting pictures in here, at least for me...lol

fitness501

Back to top Go down

Post by gman88 on 6/27/2019, 12:29 pm

fitness501 wrote:
gman88 wrote:Looking for a Ruger Mark III or IV that's a solid, reliable bullseye shooter. Ideally I want one that already has trigger work done and has a red dot (or at least a rail to accommodate).

I have a Mark IV Stainless with the Volquartsen kit already installed, with an Ultradot . Also have a Mark IV 22/45 Target. I provably have 6 of those suckers...they are tack drivers indeed. I was planning on advertising it online sometime this weekend. If you rather I can text the pictures, usually easier than posting pictures in here, at least for me...lol
Sent you a PM. Thanks

gman88

Back to top Go down

Post by gman88 on 6/27/2019, 12:31 pm

dannyboy wrote:Are you going to be at Perry? I have one that fits the bill, MKIII w/red dot. I have no need to sell it other than I'm shooting expert scores with it, and it has the fixed irons. I have a VQ trigger kit that needs installation.

If you're at Ft. Polk we could meet up today or tomorrow.
Unfortunately, not near Ft Polk. Live in MA.

gman88

Back to top Go down

Post by ds97a on 6/27/2019, 9:12 pm

Sent you a PM about my Ruger Mark IV Hunter with red dot and extras.
Thanks!
Dan

ds97a

Back to top Go down

WTB: Ruger Mark III or IV  Empty Here you go friend.

Post by inthebeech on 6/28/2019, 11:01 am

Had this up for a while.  Still available.
Link should work for you.

https://www.bullseyeforum.net/t12074-ruger-mark-iii-with-volquartsen-upgrades
inthebeech
inthebeech

Back to top Go down

Post by gman88 on 6/28/2019, 12:35 pm

Thanks to everyone for the responses. At this point I think I'm just going to buy a brand new Mark IV Hunter as I can customize it exactly to my liking for not "significantly" more than the used customized ones I've seen.

gman88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum