Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

distinguished revolver loads in harry reeves match

5 posters

Go down

distinguished revolver loads in harry reeves match Empty distinguished revolver loads in harry reeves match

Post by Benchduck Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:05 pm

could you shoot your distinguished revolver loads 158 lswc in the harry reeves match and if you did would you be at a disadvantage ? thanks for your time in answering this question.

Benchduck

Back to top Go down

distinguished revolver loads in harry reeves match Empty Re: distinguished revolver loads in harry reeves match

Post by rreid Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:30 pm

I've won a tshirt with my DR ammo
rreid
rreid

Back to top Go down

distinguished revolver loads in harry reeves match Empty Re: distinguished revolver loads in harry reeves match

Post by bruce martindale Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:14 pm

I think it would be a smart move, you will be all sighted in and de-bugged for the DR.

Even though I am done with DR certification, l am shooting it for fun and that's my plan this year.

Plans change yearly; last year for the HR, it was a 32 H&R mag revolver with a 2x optic. Got me a plaque.

bruce martindale

https://www.bullseyeforum.net/t20747-feeling-center-a-10-bullsey

Back to top Go down

Post by weber1b Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:40 am

I shoot the same load for both matches, of course open sight. I kind of look at Harry Reeves as the warm up for my DR match, but last year I shot the Reeves match better and got a plaque. Either way, I think the DR guns have an advantage in some respects as they generally are top target guns and most people don't shoot their revolvers as much so even if they are using a dot for Harry Reeves. I think you would be in good shape against them with your DR gun with your DR load.

weber1b

Back to top Go down

Post by Benchduck Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:40 pm

thank you

Benchduck

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmitch996 Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:13 pm

I'm doing it for the same reasons others have stated here.

Bmitch996

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down