Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Model 41 questions ...Perry

2 posters

Go down

Model 41 questions ...Perry  Empty Model 41 questions ...Perry

Post by lablover 6/28/2019, 7:39 am

does anyone use a M41 for both nra and Cmp matches?  I was going to use my conversion for eic but I shoot the irons on my M41 tons better.  My thought was a dot for nra, then remove the dot for eic.  I have a spare 9000sc that I could use.  No time or money for a spare barrel right now...that would of been the best option I think.  Would love to hear what some are doing that have one rimfire for both disciplines.

My conversion works well but it was doubling a lot last night at practice and not sure I have the time to fix it.  And honestly the 41 kicks it’s butt lately
lablover
lablover

Back to top Go down

Model 41 questions ...Perry  Empty Re: Model 41 questions ...Perry

Post by TonyH 6/28/2019, 3:08 pm

Nothing wrong with that idea....get a good zero first with your iron sights and then mount the red dot on it for the NRA matches. I am shooting a 41 for EIC as well, I like the irons on the 41 better than the ones on my conversion.
TonyH
TonyH

Back to top Go down

Post by lablover 6/28/2019, 4:53 pm

TonyH wrote:Nothing wrong with that idea....get a good zero first with your iron sights and then mount the red dot on it for the NRA matches. I am shooting a 41 for EIC as well, I like the irons on the 41 better than the ones on my conversion.
Thanks TonyH
lablover
lablover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down