Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perry registration failed

2 posters

Go down

Perry registration failed Empty Perry registration failed

Post by davidbullseye 6/29/2019, 9:15 pm

I registered for the matches shortly after the online portal became available.  

Yesterday, I thought that it was odd that I never received a confirmation.  So I started searching and found that my credit card was not charged.  

So after speaking with the competition department who said that they found that I was on the portal but had no record of my registration I decided to register, again.  

I did that today and found that it automatically had my declined W9 information and went directly to the registration page.  So somehow, it saved my W9 information but did not process my first registration.  

The good news is that my attempt at registration today was successful.

Has anyone else who registered early had a problem with this?

Thanks for the reply

David

davidbullseye

Back to top Go down

Perry registration failed Empty Re: Perry registration failed

Post by patch175 6/30/2019, 7:24 am

Yes, I registered in April using my normal browser - FireFox,

As I remember, I was not presented with a submit button. it turned out that the Web developer of the Registration form did not adequately account for Firefox's requirements.

I contacted NRA HQ. They were very helpful.

Note I have also run into problems with accessing my bank account using FF. MS Edge works fine. My bank advised that FF made changes to their popup blockers.

patch175

Back to top Go down

Post by davidbullseye 6/30/2019, 9:42 am

I used chrome.  

I see this morning that in addition to the email confirmation, I have a "you have already been registered for this match" indication if I do to the pistol championships website.  

It's all good, ready to leave for Canton soon. 

David

davidbullseye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down