Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

45 degree spotting scope--fit into a pachmayr box.

+2
LenV
xman
6 posters

Go down

45 degree spotting scope--fit into a pachmayr box. Empty 45 degree spotting scope--fit into a pachmayr box.

Post by xman Mon 15 Jul - 0:42

Generally speaking, will a moderately sized scope that has a 45 degree eyepiece fit into a Pachmayr box?
xman
xman

Back to top Go down

45 degree spotting scope--fit into a pachmayr box. Empty Re: 45 degree spotting scope--fit into a pachmayr box.

Post by LenV Mon 15 Jul - 1:32

I have never found anything over a 50mm objective to work. Straight or 45 does not make any difference...Except some models of scope that come with an adjustment screw that is just in the wrong spot and everything fits except the screw knob. Annoying.

Hangs up every time.

45 degree spotting scope--fit into a pachmayr box. Opplan10
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

45 degree spotting scope--fit into a pachmayr box. Empty Re: 45 degree spotting scope--fit into a pachmayr box.

Post by Al Tue 16 Jul - 12:19

I picked up one at Champions Choice last week to replace my straight eyepiece 35 year old Bushnell Stalker. Looks exactly like the one LenV has pictured above, so I'm thinking CC has Celestron make them.  I've only had the chance to try it at 50' so far, but clarity is on par with the Bushnell, which was very good. I'll have a chance to test it @ 50 yards Wednesday at our indoor range (kind of darkish), so we'll see how it performs then.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by -TT- Wed 17 Jul - 20:05

Al wrote:I picked up one at Champions Choice last week to replace my straight eyepiece 35 year old Bushnell Stalker. Looks exactly like the one LenV has pictured above, so I'm thinking CC has Celestron make them.  I've only had the chance to try it at 50' so far, but clarity is on par with the Bushnell, which was very good. I'll have a chance to test it @ 50 yards Wednesday at our indoor range (kind of darkish), so we'll see how it performs then.

Naah, you can find the Celestron Landscout 10-30x50 lots of places. Good little scope and ok out to 50yd with enough light.
-TT-
-TT-

Back to top Go down

45 degree spotting scope--fit into a pachmayr box. Empty May have to scorce a new scope to fit my soon to be bought box

Post by xman Fri 19 Jul - 2:06

I my current scope set up with a freeland stand next to me likely will not fit. Am trying to find a NG but they are rarer than hens teeth. Got my eye on a small Celestron that should fit the case. Its a 20 x with 50mm OB.

any other suggestions is appreciated.
xman
xman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack H Fri 19 Jul - 3:20

I have a big Leupold bent eyepiece scope.  It will go ino a 2 gun Strong box.  Not much left for guns though.
The CMP Kowa scope, no problem.
I like straight eyepiece scopes better like my old Bushnel Sentrys and Competitor
Nor my rifle Bausch&Lomb would be a no-go.
Jack H
Jack H

Back to top Go down

Post by Outthere Fri 19 Jul - 7:22

I'm also a fan of the straight eyepiece models.
Outthere
Outthere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down