WTB Strong Pistol Range Box

Go down

WTB Strong Pistol Range Box Empty WTB Strong Pistol Range Box

Post by brassmaster on 7/15/2019, 6:18 pm

I know that I heard at least a half of dozen shooters within earshot of me on every relay swearing: "that's it, I swear I'm quitting this d**n game!" 
So, if any shooters are so frustrated or disgusted with their performance at Camp Perry last week that are giving up on Bullseye and plan to liquidate their equipment and have a Strong Range Pistol Box, I'd probably provide some salve for your chapped tail end in the form of greenbacks for it. PM me with particulars. Thanks!
WTB Strong Pistol Range Box 2935285009
brassmaster
brassmaster

Location : Foothills of the Appalachian Mountains of West Virginia. I can almost see Russia from my house

http://www.whitehorsecenter.org, click on Brassmasters

Back to top Go down

WTB Strong Pistol Range Box Empty Re: WTB Strong Pistol Range Box

Post by james r chapman on 7/15/2019, 10:28 pm

I lied...
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemyers on 7/15/2019, 10:48 pm

I used to think that after Perry was a great time to buy used gear in the forum, but it seemed to me that most of what was for sale was because the person wanted to buy something "better".  

If I sold my stuff every time I get frustrated, I'd have nothing left by now.  It's good that the enjoyment exceeds the frustration.  I also doubt that my frustration is due to my equipment.  Maybe I can trade myself in for a new model?
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Post by brassmaster on 7/16/2019, 7:43 am

james r chapman wrote:I lied...

Apparently, you were among dozens of others that once they returned home, changed their minds. I always enjoy your quips Jim.
brassmaster
brassmaster

Location : Foothills of the Appalachian Mountains of West Virginia. I can almost see Russia from my house

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman on 7/16/2019, 8:58 am

brassmaster wrote:
james r chapman wrote:I lied...

Apparently, you were among dozens of others that once they returned home, changed their minds. I always enjoy your quips Jim.
Quips, I learned from Len!  lol!
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dapduh2 on 7/16/2019, 9:08 am

mikemyers wrote:I used to think that after Perry was a great time to buy used gear in the forum, but it seemed to me that most of what was for sale was because the person wanted to buy something "better".  

If I sold my stuff every time I get frustrated, I'd have nothing left by now.  It's good that the enjoyment exceeds the frustration.  I also doubt that my frustration is due to my equipment.  Maybe I can trade myself in for a new model?

Not always better but different. Perry and Commercial Row can be extremely tempting. I’m having a 9mm service gun being built now because I saw some, got a good deal at Caspian, and want to see what it’s all about.  But now I guess I’ll be putting the .45 service gun for sale soon to fund it. Yes... I’m impulsive lol
dapduh2
dapduh2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobbley on 7/16/2019, 11:41 am

brassmaster wrote:I know that I heard at least a half of dozen shooters within earshot of me on every relay swearing: "that's it, I swear I'm quitting this d**n game!" 

After the NRA rifle matches at Perry, there was one guy who advertised his rifles and equipment every year. We used to call it the “Annual Getting Out of Shooting Sale”. Next year he was always back with new (to him anyway) equipment.
Wobbley
Wobbley

Back to top Go down

Post by brassmaster on 7/16/2019, 3:20 pm

Wobbley wrote:
brassmaster wrote:I know that I heard at least a half of dozen shooters within earshot of me on every relay swearing: "that's it, I swear I'm quitting this d**n game!" 

After the NRA rifle matches at Perry, there was one guy who advertised his rifles and equipment every year.  We used to call it the “Annual Getting Out of Shooting Sale”.  Next year he was always back with new (to him anyway) equipment.

It's always the equipment isn't it Wobbley. My grandfather, a master carpenter had a great saying applicable to this conversation: "it's a poor craftsman that blames his tools."
brassmaster
brassmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by zanemoseley on 7/16/2019, 8:54 pm

Sent you a PM.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by brassmaster on 7/16/2019, 9:30 pm

Got it, sent you PM reply.
brassmaster
brassmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman on 7/17/2019, 6:03 am

This one at Perry was nicely done!

WTB Strong Pistol Range Box 0e09db10
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

WTB Strong Pistol Range Box Empty Strong Pistol Case Acquired

Post by brassmaster on 7/24/2019, 4:52 pm

Acquired a Strong Pistol Case from a member of this forum in great shape and at a fair price. It was a seamless transaction---as expected from a fellow shooter and forum member.
brassmaster
brassmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum