*SOLD* Springfield RO with AXI Multi-Sight Slide

Go down

*SOLD* Springfield RO with AXI Multi-Sight Slide Empty *SOLD* Springfield RO with AXI Multi-Sight Slide

Post by LateBoomer on Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:35 am

Selling this to pay for some additional bullseye gear.  I purchased an AXI pro plus and can’t justify two accuracy X guns. This gun began life as an Springer RO in 45 that I sent to Doug Hall for Trigger work and adding a rib.  Sacrificing good for great I then sent the gun to Steve at Accuracy X to have a complete upper slide, barrel, and bushing added.  This has been my backup gun and it has about 1900 rounds through it.  Probably only 300 rounds through the AXI upper.  Comes with 2” rail and adjustable rear.  This is the complete package and a good deal for anyone wanting to get into an Accuracy X for less than 2k.  I have about $2300 into the project and am looking to sell for $1900 shipped to your FFL. 

Willing to do partial trades for some of the following gear:
Aimpoint Micro (4 or 2 MOA.  Prefer 4) R, T, or H.  Bonus points for the stainless R-1
Strong Box 2-3 gun pistol case. 
Hundo 45ACP case gauge
NG Spotting Scope (they’re great and I want another.)
SW 586 with patridge sights.  4 or 6” in good condition. 
Benelli M4 with adjustable stock (reasons)
MR76 4 or 6” in good condition (I’d give you cash as well)

*SOLD* Springfield RO with AXI Multi-Sight Slide E1bcae10

Last edited by james r chapman on Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : admin edit as sold.)

LateBoomer

Back to top Go down

*SOLD* Springfield RO with AXI Multi-Sight Slide Empty Re: *SOLD* Springfield RO with AXI Multi-Sight Slide

Post by Yankeedutch on Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:55 am

PM sent with some questions.
Yankeedutch
Yankeedutch

Back to top Go down

*SOLD* Springfield RO with AXI Multi-Sight Slide Empty Re: *SOLD* Springfield RO with AXI Multi-Sight Slide

Post by LateBoomer on Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:27 am

Responded.

LateBoomer

Back to top Go down

Post by LateBoomer on Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:48 pm

Sold

LateBoomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum