Withdrawn, decided to keep-Ruger/Volquartsen combo

Go down

Withdrawn, decided to keep-Ruger/Volquartsen combo Empty Withdrawn, decided to keep-Ruger/Volquartsen combo

Post by mustachio on 7/18/2019, 6:36 pm

For sale: one (1) Ruger MkII frame with all Volquartsen internals (800 gr./1.76 lb. trigger pull), Volquartsen LLV-6 upper with compensator, iron sights and Volquartsen target grips.  Bushnell TRS-25 red dot available if you want one. Comes with 4 Ruger magazines.
I have fired about 500 rounds through this barreled upper but have a Smith Wesson Model 41 that I shoot more often. See photos for condition of this gun. 

Price: $600 + shipping without Bushnell red dot. 
DEAL OF THE DAY: If you take it for $650 with the Bushnell red dot, NOT ONLY WILL  I will cover shipping, BUT I WILL INCLUDE A LNIB, 6" FIELD BARREL. SEE PIC
All sales require shipping to your FFL unless you are in Florida and we can do a face-to-face. All sales require a bill of sale.
If interested, contact me at: mgenerallo@gmail.com

Withdrawn, decided to keep-Ruger/Volquartsen combo AcV4fh4

Withdrawn, decided to keep-Ruger/Volquartsen combo MlqraH8

Withdrawn, decided to keep-Ruger/Volquartsen combo FrAhWGq

Last edited by mustachio on 8/7/2019, 12:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
mustachio
mustachio

Back to top Go down

Withdrawn, decided to keep-Ruger/Volquartsen combo Empty Re: Withdrawn, decided to keep-Ruger/Volquartsen combo

Post by mustachio on 7/28/2019, 1:40 pm

bump for the week.
mustachio
mustachio

Back to top Go down

Withdrawn, decided to keep-Ruger/Volquartsen combo Empty Re: Withdrawn, decided to keep-Ruger/Volquartsen combo

Post by mustachio on 8/4/2019, 12:34 pm

bump
mustachio
mustachio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum