Service Pistol combo for sale - Price drop!

Go down

Service Pistol combo for sale - Price drop! Empty Service Pistol combo for sale - Price drop!

Post by Brady-W on Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:33 am

I am selling my Springfield 1911-A1 Bullseye pistol.

It has a Wilson match barrel, NM sights, a correct trigger, and is very tight. I worked some loads up for it but I don't remember them any more. It comes with four mags for .45 ACP It has less than 700 rounds on it.  I do not know the builder, I got it in a trade from a friend.  Apparently the sights are awful, but they can be changed, right?

Included with the 1911 is a Nelson's Customs Bullseye .22 conversion kit. These are $500 new - I shot a few matches with it, has about 200 rounds on it. This pistol conversion kit also has the ONLY Krieger .22 pistol barrel in the country that Nelson has installed. I sent them a blank a few years ago and they made it into a pistol barrel for me. Comes with 4 mags and the tools for installation.

The 1911 also comes with my pistol box. One of the clamps is broken.

Asking $1200 shipped for the 1911, box AND conversion, or $700 for the pistol and box and $600 for the conversion kit. 

Photos on imgur.  Try: h t t p s : / / i m g u r . c o m / a / L s U r j v T without spaces https://imgur.com/a/LsUrjvT
More photos - post updated!! 

FTF in WI or from my FFL to yours.

Email me for photos westlingbp at hotmail dot com

Brady

Last edited by Brady-W on Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Brady-W

Back to top Go down

Service Pistol combo for sale - Price drop! Empty Re: Service Pistol combo for sale - Price drop!

Post by TomH_pa on Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:13 pm

I know Brady is new here but I have shot rifle with him at Camp Perry and he's a good guy, shop or buy with confidence.

TomH_pa

Back to top Go down

Service Pistol combo for sale - Price drop! Empty Re: Service Pistol combo for sale - Price drop!

Post by Brady-W on Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:59 pm

Thank you Tom!

Brady-W

Back to top Go down

Post by kidneyboy on Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:37 pm

Sent you an email

kidneyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady-W on Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:33 am

Btt

Brady-W

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum