SOLD-Champion Olympic Shooting Glasses

Go down

SOLD-Champion Olympic Shooting Glasses Empty SOLD-Champion Olympic Shooting Glasses

Post by Mark Patterson on Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:33 pm

Champion Olympic Shooting Glasses>>These glasses are in Mint shape and have tons of accessories with them. I have the frames, 2 pair of side blinders,1set of blinder holders,2 different front blinders as well, 1 Quality Made Metal Iris assembly, Also here are the lenses I have >>+.25/2 of them, +.50, +.75/2 of them, frost non shooting eye cover, 2 clip on holders to stack lenses on frame, All above are 42mm. I also have +.75 23mm rifle holder with lens. Also factory Allen driver to take apart glasses. I have 3 different cases for the glasses and the frame: The first box is the factory original blue box ,Knoblach deluxe case that every thing listed above actually fits in. I also have a nice small container that fits perfectly in your shooting box to transport safely. $250.00 shipped in USA. Please text me for pictures. 317-281-3000 Mark Patterson Thanks

Last edited by james r chapman on Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Admin marked as sold)
Mark Patterson
Mark Patterson

Back to top Go down

SOLD-Champion Olympic Shooting Glasses Empty Re: SOLD-Champion Olympic Shooting Glasses

Post by Mark Patterson on Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:27 pm

The glasses are sold to Roy. Thanks
Mark Patterson
Mark Patterson

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum