*SOLD* WTT Springfield Range Officer 9MM for a Nelson or Marvel Conversion With Dot

Go down

*SOLD* WTT Springfield Range Officer 9MM for a Nelson or Marvel Conversion With Dot Empty *SOLD* WTT Springfield Range Officer 9MM for a Nelson or Marvel Conversion With Dot

Post by usarmyretired on 9/1/2019, 3:07 pm

Looking to trade a Springfield Range Officer in 9mm for a complete Nelson 22LR conversion. I'm looking for a conversion and dot Combo and i'm looking to do a straight up trade. The Range Officer has the following:

- Gun Smith Tuned Receipt to Prove
- Polished Internals
- 2.5 Trigger
- G10 Main Spring Housing
- Rocco Grips LG
- Rear Adjustable Sight 
- Match Fitted Bushing
- Fitted Barrel Link
- Clark Custom Rail
- 6 Mags
- 2X Factory Grips
- Hawke Red Dot

* Payment made through PayPal friends and family and i will split the cost of FFL shipment and insurance. The total of Transfer and Insurance is $90 i will pay $45 towards it.

I know this isn't a .45 however its a easy to reload, and very accurate shooter!!!

Message me here or text at 586-265-3204 Email: msdupree2001@gmail.com

Thanks for looking, God Bless America!!!! (Murica)
Attachments
*SOLD* WTT Springfield Range Officer 9MM for a Nelson or Marvel Conversion With Dot Attachment
IMG_0955.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(72 Kb) Downloaded 11 times

Last edited by usarmyretired on 9/2/2019, 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

usarmyretired

Back to top Go down

*SOLD* WTT Springfield Range Officer 9MM for a Nelson or Marvel Conversion With Dot Empty Re: *SOLD* WTT Springfield Range Officer 9MM for a Nelson or Marvel Conversion With Dot

Post by james r chapman on 9/1/2019, 4:38 pm

Assuming a Nelson upper WITH lower?
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

*SOLD* WTT Springfield Range Officer 9MM for a Nelson or Marvel Conversion With Dot Empty Re: *SOLD* WTT Springfield Range Officer 9MM for a Nelson or Marvel Conversion With Dot

Post by usarmyretired on 9/1/2019, 5:19 pm

It would be nice to get a Nelson upper with lower but depend on the Nelson kit and the dot, I would be willing to trade the RO for the upper and dot.

usarmyretired

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman on 9/1/2019, 6:10 pm

I'm in the Howell, Michigan area. I think I have what you are looking for.
What area are you in . we could meet and see.

Jim Chapman
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum