FS- New Mfg "X-Series"- High Standard Victor Type-Match Pistol

Go down

FS- New Mfg  "X-Series"- High Standard Victor Type-Match Pistol Empty FS- New Mfg "X-Series"- High Standard Victor Type-Match Pistol

Post by alaronstein on Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:05 pm

"X- Series" - IMPROVED VERSION High Standard Victor 10X  Type- Match Pistol- 22 LR- 5 1/2" Barrel- Dupont Self Lubricating Teflon Finish- Traditional PERFECT 2 1/4# Trigger Pull -Superbly Accurate !!! Life Time Limited Warranty (Including Frame) for Manufacturing and Material Defects- Walnut Checkered RH Grips- Includes: (2)  IAC Heat Treated Magazines- Universal Scope Base- Vent Rib Available for Purchase- The Specifications of these Pistols Equal or Exceed the Specifications of ALL CT Produced High Standard Pistols !!! Current Production by  by OFM Corp of Houston TX Price is $1,250.00- Shipping is Included in the Price

alaronstein

Back to top Go down

FS- New Mfg  "X-Series"- High Standard Victor Type-Match Pistol Empty Re: FS- New Mfg "X-Series"- High Standard Victor Type-Match Pistol

Post by LenV on Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:53 pm

I Googled the 10X and couldn't tell from the pictures if it is scope mount ready? Or maybe I should say Google couldn't tell one Victor from another. They even had pictures of mine shown. Do you have any pictures? Do you need a shooter that makes lots of posts and will give great reviews for a free pistol? Yes, I can be bought.. Very Happy

Len
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

FS- New Mfg  "X-Series"- High Standard Victor Type-Match Pistol Empty Re: FS- New Mfg "X-Series"- High Standard Victor Type-Match Pistol

Post by jm7480 on Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:22 pm

Pictures please

jm7480

Back to top Go down

FS- New Mfg  "X-Series"- High Standard Victor Type-Match Pistol Empty Pictures and Info

Post by alaronstein on Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:26 pm

You can see Pictures and Specifications at https://highstandardfirearmsusa.com/  Then click "Custom Models". That is the beginning of a Everything High Standard Web Site. ALSO, you can go to www.interarmstx.com Then Click "Specials" to see more Pictures. Two years ago at Camp Perry a member of one of the Rock River Teams shot an "X-Series at 25 yds.-20rds. Off Hand  ALL Xs and tens EXCEPT (2) nines. The target was on display in my Bldg at Camp Perry this year and last year. From our barrel 5C Clamp device at 21yds- 5rds -ONE HOLE !!! We have NOT had to go to bribery !!!!- Alan Aronstein

Last edited by james r chapman on Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Admin fixed redirection)

alaronstein

Back to top Go down

Post by TAB on Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:01 am

Alan,

What is the price on the vent rib and is it for the iron sights or Weaver/Picatinny rail style?

Thanks,

TAB

TAB

Back to top Go down

FS- New Mfg  "X-Series"- High Standard Victor Type-Match Pistol Empty Vent Ribs Complete with Rear and Front Sight

Post by alaronstein on Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:27 am

The Vent Ribs are being made at this time. They are about 45 or less  days out. The price Complete and ready to use is $175.00. - Alan Aronstein

alaronstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Outthere on Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:39 am

Alan,

A few questions:

Is the chamber peening issue solved?

Do the magazines still require constant tuning?

Are parts interchangeable with the older models?

Thank you.

Outthere

Back to top Go down

FS- New Mfg  "X-Series"- High Standard Victor Type-Match Pistol Empty Answers to Post

Post by alaronstein on Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:05 am

1) The Firing Pin does NOT extend past the hood over the breech face of the slide. It does NOT hit the barrel.  
2) Our parts interchange with ALL of the CT and TX pistols back thru the Model 102. That does NOT include a few of the early parts that were changed in transition. 
3) Our Magazines are as Good as the CT magazines. They are Heat Treated and have the correct Geometry. They work Great !!! One of the posts on this page mentions that fact.  
   I hope that answers all of your questions. - Alan

alaronstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestdentist99 on Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:31 am

How can a red dot sight be attached to the pistol? Do you have pictures?
Thanks.

Bestdentist99

Back to top Go down

FS- New Mfg  "X-Series"- High Standard Victor Type-Match Pistol Empty Mount for Red Dot

Post by alaronstein on Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:35 pm

Please go to  www.interarmstx.com  then click on "Specials". The Pistols are pictured there and one has a Red Dot Mounted. Thanks for your inquiry.- Alan

alaronstein

Back to top Go down

Post by machinist mike on Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:23 pm

And really, what does a "lifetime Warranty" amount to if the company keeps going in and out of business? Perhaps picking up a few additional magazines would be a prudent thing to do, but investing in a new 1000.00+ pistol when there is no guarantee that the company will still be in business nest year. Really???

machinist mike

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman on Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:28 pm

HS has been reliably serviced for many decades.
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

FS- New Mfg  "X-Series"- High Standard Victor Type-Match Pistol Empty Life Time Limited Warranty

Post by alaronstein on Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:44 pm

I am POSITIVE that MANY people did NOT see my Posted info on High Standard Pistols that were mfgd from 1993 thru November 2014. I and some of the other former employees of High Standard TX  stated that WE would honor the same Limited Warranty that existed when those pistols were mfgd !!!! I posted it on other forums, my Camp Perry Report, and in written responses that were seen in a public manner. I also got MANY phone calls and e mails about problems. We DID NOT COVER SHIPPING or COSMETIC Issues. We DID NOT charge labor nor did we charge for replacement parts. I had ZERO control over Pistols that were mfgd from December 2014 thru the Plant Closure in April 2018. We have addressed problems that came to our attention. I DO NOT know of any complaints that are outstanding. i.e.- We have adjusted MANY Magazines using our time and ammunition for a VERY Loyal following of HS Target Shooters. I hope this will give you an indication our our practices and intent !!! - Alan

alaronstein

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV on Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:53 pm

Hi Alan. I have looked at the pictures you have referenced but I can't find any picture of the mount looking down at it. I understand there are currently three drill patterns for the Victor barrel. Old, Texas or Mitchell. Does the new 10X use any of those same patterns?

Len
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

FS- New Mfg  "X-Series"- High Standard Victor Type-Match Pistol Empty Hole Patterns

Post by alaronstein on Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:11 pm

The Victor and Trophy Style Barrels for the "X- Series" are the same as the Traditional Style CT Victor Hole Patterns. It is also the same pattern as for the CT Vent Ribs which fits  BOTH of the above Mentioned Barrels. New Vent Ribs are currently under Construction. Sorry for the delay in some of the info. This is ALL being developed as we speak !!!- Alan

alaronstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack H on Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:49 pm

I have here in front of me a Hamden era Victor barrel, a Houston HS 10X barrel, an X-Series Victor barrel, and an X-Series bull barrel.  The rib mount hole pattern is the same on all.    The BoMar holes added to Len's barrel are not the same.

BTW the 10X barrel and the X-Series Victor barrel are very accurate.  I have not yet fully tested the X-Series bull barrel.
Jack H
Jack H

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemyers on Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:46 pm

alaronstein wrote:1) The Firing Pin does NOT extend past the hood over the breech face of the slide. It does NOT hit the barrel.......
Just wanted to confirm - the new guns can be dry-fired without possibly causing any damage?
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack H on Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:06 am

FS- New Mfg  "X-Series"- High Standard Victor Type-Match Pistol Magnet10
Alan says yes.  You can still slip a piece of magnetic refrigerator card in for additional confidence.

Like this on a 208s will work on a HS.  I use this extra measure all the time
Jack H
Jack H

Back to top Go down

Post by inthebeech on Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:22 pm

Wow. I went to your site for the first time and had no idea that you have Colt revolver parts.  Are your E/I hands, rebound levers and bolts new or have they previously been in guns (which means they've been fitted since these were custom fitted parts).
Thanks,
Ed
inthebeech
inthebeech

Back to top Go down

Post by rich.tullo on Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:18 pm

Good luck , I hope you sell many guns.
rich.tullo
rich.tullo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum