SOLD PENDING PAYMENT S&W Model 41 for sale

Go down

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT S&W Model 41 for sale Empty SOLD PENDING PAYMENT S&W Model 41 for sale

Post by Ray Dash on 9/12/2019, 11:36 am

I have a like new S&W Model 41 that I purchased last season for Bullseye league. Only put about 500 rounds of CCI Standard Velocity ammo through it. Shoots great and very accurate but my endless obsession to buy everything I see has me having to sell some of my collection. There is one blemish on the pistol that can be seen in the pic, right above the trigger. Will come with original box, manual, two used mags and two NIP mags as well as the red dot rail. RED DOT in pic is NOT INCLUDED in the sale. Will meet at any FFL in the Niagara/Buffalo region if you are local to me. All transfer fee's / shipping fee's will be paid by the buyer. Local laws will apply.
Asking $1000 firm. This is cross posted on multiple sites so shoot me a PM to see if its still available. I would prefer to sell this face to face over shipping it. If you need additional or better pics PM your email address and I will send whatever you want.
Attachments
SOLD PENDING PAYMENT S&W Model 41 for sale Attachment
41 2.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(77 Kb) Downloaded 27 times
SOLD PENDING PAYMENT S&W Model 41 for sale Attachment
41.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(267 Kb) Downloaded 18 times

Last edited by Ray Dash on 10/5/2019, 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Ray Dash

Back to top Go down

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT S&W Model 41 for sale Empty Re: SOLD PENDING PAYMENT S&W Model 41 for sale

Post by Ray Dash on 9/25/2019, 11:34 am

Still for sale, may accept best offer.

Ray Dash

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum