Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes

Go down

Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes Empty Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes

Post by Jwhelan939 on 9/21/2019, 8:57 pm

Post says it all. I am looking for 2 1911 trigger shoes. Let me know if you have any to deal. Thank you.

Jwhelan939

Posts : 491
Join date : 2013-04-27
Age : 36
Location : Pipersville, PA

Back to top Go down

Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes Empty Re: Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes

Post by SW-52 on 9/24/2019, 9:20 am

Jwhelan939 wrote:Post says it all. I am looking for 2 1911 trigger shoes. Let me know if you have any to deal. Thank you.
Contact forum member Froneck, he make a Great aluminum/Bronze trigger shoes. Contact in this email fsco@pa.net
SW-52
SW-52

Posts : 640
Join date : 2015-07-20
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes Empty Re: Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes

Post by Jwhelan939 on 9/24/2019, 10:59 am

I have. I love his trigger shoe. Already have 2. Unfortunately, he stopped responding to my emails when I reached out a few months ago.

Jwhelan939

Posts : 491
Join date : 2013-04-27
Age : 36
Location : Pipersville, PA

Back to top Go down

Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes Empty Re: Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes

Post by Arthur on 9/24/2019, 7:14 pm

Jwhelan939 wrote:I have. I love his trigger shoe. Already have 2. Unfortunately, he stopped responding to my emails when I reached out a few months ago.

His last response to me was August 21. Hoping everything is OK. 

Best 
Arthur

Arthur

Posts : 38
Join date : 2018-09-15

Back to top Go down

Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes Empty Re: Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes

Post by willnewton on 9/25/2019, 6:23 am

I have picked up several of the older Ace style from Gunbroker in the past.
willnewton
willnewton
Admin

Posts : 718
Join date : 2016-07-24
Location : NC

Back to top Go down

Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes Empty Re: Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes

Post by Bubba Blaster on 9/25/2019, 9:33 am

http://www.djprecision.com/product/1911-products/1911-short-and-long-trigger-shoe

I Like mine !

Bubba Blaster

Posts : 162
Join date : 2013-10-20

Back to top Go down

Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes Empty Re: Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes

Post by oldsalt444 on 9/25/2019, 10:02 am

Tyler makes them.  https://www.t-grips.com/
oldsalt444
oldsalt444

Posts : 200
Join date : 2011-10-26
Location : Commiefornia

Back to top Go down

Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes Empty Re: Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes

Post by Bubba Blaster on 9/25/2019, 10:26 am

oldsalt444 wrote:Tyler makes them.  https://www.t-grips.com/
A fellow shooter sold me one of these and I tightened it gently and it snapped in two . Crap, junk , dog do do !

Bubba Blaster

Posts : 162
Join date : 2013-10-20

Back to top Go down

Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes Empty Re: Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes

Post by jonathan.lane on 9/25/2019, 1:59 pm

Try contacting Frank again at fsco@pa.net.  I've been talking to him today through email.  He's still making trigger shoes and he asked that people contact him by email with questions. 

Jon

jonathan.lane

Posts : 3
Join date : 2018-06-29

Back to top Go down

Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes Empty Re: Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes

Post by oldsalt444 on 9/26/2019, 10:20 am

Bubba Blaster wrote:
oldsalt444 wrote:Tyler makes them.  https://www.t-grips.com/
A fellow shooter sold me one of these and I tightened it gently and it snapped in two . Crap, junk , dog do do !
I'm sorry you had a bad experience there.  The ones I've bought have worked perfectly.
oldsalt444
oldsalt444

Posts : 200
Join date : 2011-10-26
Location : Commiefornia

Back to top Go down

Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes Empty Re: Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes

Post by messenger on 9/26/2019, 2:03 pm

Bubba Blaster wrote:http://www.djprecision.com/product/1911-products/1911-short-and-long-trigger-shoe

I Like mine !

I have five of these. No complaints.

Bill
messenger
messenger

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-06-18
Location : North Carolina

Back to top Go down

Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes Empty Re: Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes

Post by Arthur on 9/26/2019, 8:26 pm

jonathan.lane wrote:Try contacting Frank again at fsco@pa.net.  I've been talking to him today through email.  He's still making trigger shoes and he asked that people contact him by email with questions. 

Jon
Frank got back to me today. He said he has just been super busy. So he is still a source!! Really like the one that I have, second is on order. 

Best 
Arthur

Arthur

Posts : 38
Join date : 2018-09-15

Back to top Go down

Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes Empty Re: Iso 2 1911 trigger shoes

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum