FOR SALE M41

Go down

FOR SALE M41 Empty FOR SALE M41

Post by r.tornello on 10/11/2019, 7:30 am

S&W M41

WTS S&W Model 41 purchased last year. Hardly used, and in excellent condition. The gun has gun action work done by Roddy Toyota shortly after I purchased it. Installed and fitted trigger stops,adjusted and fit slide stop/ejector and other misc fittings.

He installed a Docter Sight and EGW Doctor base for factory /Weaver base and fit to S&W rear sight dovetail.

A copy of his invoice and his target shots off a bag available.

R. Toyota installed and custom finished and fit Herritt Flat Trainer Grips, includes 4 magazines, Stock grips too, extras included New springs and internal parts for any just in case on the shooting line and original S&W box.

I’m getting out due to a hand injury and the resulting surgery, though making it better shooting still causes pain and hand cramping with any autoloader; especially the required practice for bullseye shooting and maintaining the skill level I want.

BTW it's a PC  sn: UEE6091

Docter Sight and all the extras are included.

Photos available upon request.

Email if interested and indicate any specific photos you want.
Rick Tornello,
rdottornello@gmail.com

$2000.00 and I’ll split regular shipping costs. Insurance is on you. Will ship from FFL in VA. to FFL in USA domestic only.

Last edited by r.tornello on 10/12/2019, 6:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : data additions)
r.tornello
r.tornello

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum