Price check on Walther GSP Expert

Go down

Price check on Walther GSP Expert Empty Price check on Walther GSP Expert

Post by uladz on 10/11/2019, 1:25 pm

Hi guys, I need your professional opinion on what's this Walther GSP Expert worth nowadays. Used, but hardly used, as close as it can get to brand new, no blemishes, everything is clean, german import (non-US version, no safety switch). Does not come with anything except the pistol itself and tow mags - no box, manuals, tools. The main concern I have is that it has single stage trigger instead of two stage and I always prefer two stage. I don't know why Expert model has single stage, AFAIK all GSP models were fitted with two stage since 90s. Much appreciate your opinion!

Price check on Walther GSP Expert Pix30711
Price check on Walther GSP Expert Pix81011
Price check on Walther GSP Expert Pix77911Price check on Walther GSP Expert Pix79011
Price check on Walther GSP Expert Pix47611
Price check on Walther GSP Expert Pix80511Price check on Walther GSP Expert Pix79810
Price check on Walther GSP Expert Pix18010

uladz

Back to top Go down

Price check on Walther GSP Expert Empty Re: Price check on Walther GSP Expert

Post by james r chapman on 10/11/2019, 1:48 pm

Probably an adjustment removing 1 stage.
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by uladz on 10/11/2019, 1:58 pm

It is actually a single stage trigger pack installed in this one, not an adjustment Sad.

uladz

Back to top Go down

Post by gregbenner on 10/11/2019, 4:25 pm

uladz wrote:It is actually a single stage trigger pack installed in this one, not an adjustment Sad.
Hmm. I’ve got two GSPs both have the two trigger.  One is exactly like the one pictured. Didn’t know they even made a single only stage. Did you buy it used?  That might really affect the value.

gregbenner

Back to top Go down

Post by uladz on 10/11/2019, 4:32 pm

I should have been more clear in the post, I'm actually thinking to buy it and trying to figure out how much is it worth. And yes Walther is still making single state triggers for GSP, you can get one optionally as you can not really adjust two-stage trigger to feel like single-stage. Some people still prefer to use single-stage, but not me.

uladz

Back to top Go down

Price check on Walther GSP Expert Empty Value

Post by Swelfelo on 10/11/2019, 6:03 pm

The pistol is worth $1,500. You can sell or trade in the single stage triggers and purchase two stage ones from Earl's Walther.
Swelfelo
Swelfelo

Back to top Go down

Post by bigcat11 on 10/11/2019, 8:14 pm

I have a GSP from Champion choice I got it in the late 90s and it has a Single stage trigger

bigcat11

Back to top Go down

Post by gregbenner on 10/12/2019, 9:54 am

The GSP’s have been around for quite a few years. They seem to be readily available on the used market for that reason. I’ve seen them priced all over the place, from $800 to 1800. The more recent ones, obviously in the higher range. If you’re looking to buy, and want a two stage trigger I would think you would be much better off just waiting for one. I have seen one of two stage trigger groups for sale over the last 2-3 years, don’t remember the price.  Earl’s sells them, looks like $385 plus tax/shipping?

I paid $1700 for my Expert that looks to be in the condition of the one pictured, including original receipts, box, tools, etc. It had been purchased new from champions a year prior.  I paid much less for my  second one.

You might call Earl, perhaps he would know a source for a trade or a used 2 stage? Maybe there is a market for a used single stage trigger group?

gregbenner

Back to top Go down

Post by uladz on 10/13/2019, 11:12 pm

Thank you guys for all the info, much appreciate it! I'm buying this Walther GSP and I'll look for a two-stage trigger to have both triggers. This will let me to switch between single and two stage trigger setup as I like, pretty sure that I'll settle on one. I already have Walther SSP with two-stage trigger (and it's only available with tow-stage, no options), so it is possible that I'll settle with single stage in GSP at the end Smile.

uladz

Back to top Go down

Post by uladz on 10/29/2019, 9:06 pm

Alright, I'm the one happy owner of Walther GSP Expert now Smile. Thank you everyone once again.

uladz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum