Cleaning out safe. Warne scope rings for Pardini HP, etc.

Go down

Cleaning out safe. Warne scope rings for Pardini HP, etc. Empty Cleaning out safe. Warne scope rings for Pardini HP, etc.

Post by mpolans on 10/15/2019, 10:34 pm

Cleaning out the safe all prices are plus actual shipping.  Prices are negotiable, especially if buying multiple items.

Warne Scope Rings for 30mm red dot scope, ground for bolt clearance to work on a Pardini HP .32acp.  Sold the Pardini HP, so don't really need these anymore.  $35. Sold to ABQ1911
Cleaning out safe. Warne scope rings for Pardini HP, etc. JK1ZLE
Cleaning out safe. Warne scope rings for Pardini HP, etc. HsxFzp

New old stock Silencio Electronic ear muffs with input jack.  Package has wear, but never used.  $30.
Cleaning out safe. Warne scope rings for Pardini HP, etc. TFUW4w
Cleaning out safe. Warne scope rings for Pardini HP, etc. QipGf3

Single sided scope mount, weigand hole pattern.  Says for McCormick (STI), but probably can work (or be made to work) with a standard 1911 dustcover too.  $70.  Sold to zanardi50

Single sided scope mount, ultra low angled mount.  Says for McCormick (STI), but probably can work (or be made to work) with a standard 1911 dustcover too.  $70.  Sold to zanardi50

New in the bag Bianchi Cup Shrouds for various guns including STI and Caspian frame dustcovers (can probably fit, or be made to fit, 1911s), and Tanfoglios.  Asking just $150 each...about 70-85% less than any other option out available.  (Blue one on Tanfoglio isn't for sale, just to show what it looks like.) Sold to zanardi50

New Springfield Armory P9/Tanfoglio scope mount for 30mm red dot scopes.  Asking $120. Sold to zanardi50

I also have a wide variety of scope mounts for Leupold/Gilmore Red Leader red dot sights.  Let me know if you're interested and I'll dig them out and take pics.

Last edited by mpolans on 11/14/2019, 10:59 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Some sold.)

mpolans

Back to top Go down

Cleaning out safe. Warne scope rings for Pardini HP, etc. Empty Re: Cleaning out safe. Warne scope rings for Pardini HP, etc.

Post by james r chapman on 10/16/2019, 4:49 am

Oh Interested in bbl 
PM sent
Jim chapman
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cleaning out safe. Warne scope rings for Pardini HP, etc. Empty Re: Cleaning out safe. Warne scope rings for Pardini HP, etc.

Post by Tim:H11 on 10/16/2019, 6:43 am

I’ll take the 22 Rimfire Ammo box please. PM inbound.
Tim:H11
Tim:H11

Back to top Go down

Post by kc.crawford.7 on 10/16/2019, 8:46 am

I'll take the red buff mount.  PM inbound
kc.crawford.7
kc.crawford.7

http://www.kcskustomcreations.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mpolans on 10/16/2019, 2:03 pm

KC, I tried to PM you, but I’m getting a message saying you don’t accept PMs. How would you like me to contact you?

mpolans

Back to top Go down

Post by dronning on 10/16/2019, 2:23 pm

mpolans wrote:KC, I tried to PM you, but I’m getting a message saying you don’t accept PMs. How would you like me to contact you?
His email is on his website.
https://kcskustomcreations.com/contact-me/
- Dave
dronning
dronning

Back to top Go down

Post by kc.crawford.7 on 10/16/2019, 3:07 pm

mpolans wrote:KC, I tried to PM you, but I’m getting a message saying you don’t accept PMs. How would you like me to contact you?
kc@kcskustom.com
kc.crawford.7
kc.crawford.7

http://www.kcskustomcreations.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mpolans on 10/26/2019, 2:08 am

bump for added stuff and price reductions.

mpolans

Back to top Go down

Post by mpolans on 11/5/2019, 10:55 am

Bump for updates list.

mpolans

Back to top Go down

Post by losi b on 11/5/2019, 6:45 pm

Pm sent on Warne rings.

losi b

Back to top Go down

Post by mpolans on 11/5/2019, 10:36 pm

losi b wrote:Pm sent on Warne rings.
Replied to.

mpolans

Back to top Go down

Post by losi b on 11/6/2019, 6:20 am

Open question to all on the form. The pardini SP has a rail machined into the top of the pistol. Is this 11 millimeter or picatinny?

losi b

Back to top Go down

Post by mpolans on 11/6/2019, 6:49 am

The rings I’m selling are the Warne 14BM for a CZ550’s 19mm dovetail. They fit my Pardini HP just fine.

mpolans

Back to top Go down

Post by losi b on 11/6/2019, 5:59 pm

Okay thank you sir. Those will not work for me.

losi b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum