STI Range Master for sale

Go down

STI Range Master for sale Empty STI Range Master for sale

Post by radjag on 10/17/2019, 12:55 pm

An excellent STI International Range Master 1911 in 45ACP. I bought this gun used earlier this year then sent it to recognised Bullseye gunsmith Dave Salyer to install a Clark Custom scope rail and regulate the trigger for NRA Bullseye. Dave reported that the gun is tight and in very good working condition. Complete with two 8 round magazines and fitted with Copper Guns Lava grips. (I do not have the OEM grips or OEM case). These were $1,500 new and it has cost me a lot more than I'm now asking, but I have other guns coming and need to move this on.

$900. If you want a 1" black Ultradot I can add one for $130 extra. Payment by USPS Money Order only. I will pay for my FFL fee and USPS Priority Mail to your FFL.

From the STI website:-
RangeMaster
Crafted with classic 1911 design, the STI International RangeMaster would make Mr. Browning proud. The RangeMaster is a traditional 1911 built to modern high-end standards for an exceptional competition or self-defense pistol. With Bomar style adjustable sights, it is ready to compete in either IPSC or IDPA right out of the box.

The RangeMaster is built on a steel government length frame with an extended dust cover. The frame includes a 30 LPI checkered front strap, undercut square trigger guard, checkered steel mainspring housing, and blended magwell. The controls are STI International's stainless steel ambidextrous thumb safeties and knuckle relief high-rise beavertail grip safety. The slide features traditional 1911 styling with STI front and rear cocking serrations and oversized ejection port. The barrel is a 5.0" ramped and fully supported match bull barrel. This excellent firearm comes standard with an STI square hammer, patented STI trigger system, STI S-7 sear, and titanium strut for smooth, reliable function. The RangeMaster has a matte blued finish. Impeccable fit, polished parts, and STI's legendary attention to detail makes this the easiest shooting 1911 style gun in history.

STI Range Master for sale Img_2225
STI Range Master for sale Img_2226
STI Range Master for sale Img_2224STI Range Master for sale Img_2227

radjag

Back to top Go down

STI Range Master for sale Empty Re: STI Range Master for sale

Post by PhotoEscape on 10/17/2019, 1:33 pm

I've had multiple transactions completed with Roy. Both ways, - he bought my parts, and I bought Venom Red dots from him. Roy is true gentleman, and I had nothing but pleasure in each instance. He responds to questions pretty much instantly, communications are very accurate and concise. Highly recommend this Man.

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by mpolans on 10/17/2019, 3:46 pm

I’ll take it. PM inbound.

mpolans

Back to top Go down

Post by 45ACP223 on 10/17/2019, 4:03 pm

Dang, that was fast.  Another good one we missed out on!
45ACP223
45ACP223

Back to top Go down

Post by STEVE SAMELAK on 10/17/2019, 4:17 pm

At least it's still in the family.
STEVE SAMELAK
STEVE SAMELAK

Back to top Go down

Post by radjag on 10/17/2019, 5:52 pm

SPF to Mark. Thanks.