WTS Precision Pistol / Service / EIC package -Colt SPF to af_one

Go down

WTS Precision Pistol / Service / EIC package -Colt SPF to af_one Empty WTS Precision Pistol / Service / EIC package -Colt SPF to af_one

Post by inthebeech on Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:07 am

Ruger Mk III.  Bought used in excellent condition.  Normal wear.  No issues.  A Volquartsen Accuracy Package and LCI blank were installed.  Crisp 2.5 pound trigger. Four Ruger magazines are included and they have all functioned perfectly.  Also included is the original Ruger rail.  With a 1x red dot I have found plenty of ammunition that grouped in to 1 ½ inches at fifty yards (Federal Match and Federal American Eagle are just as accurate as CCI Standard. Eley Yellow box may be better in the hands of a better shooter).  Excellent pistol to take a Bullseye shooter to Master level. 

Wad gun / EIC package.  Two year old series 70 Gold Cup.  Clark drilled and fitted their rail which I never used.  Kart Exact-a-fit barrel/link/bushing assembly fitted with zero movement and no springing.  Original rear replaced with a Kensight rear which has a .136 inch wide notch (factory rear is gone). Novak front.  Wolff light mag catch spring.  Four pound two ounce trigger (for EIC).  Wolff 12 and 18 recoil and main springs.  My shots are on call and within my wobble area so I suspect this is a 2-3 inch fifty yard gun.  One hundred percent reliable with Zero, Magnus, Hornady, Nosler jacketed and swaged. Documented round count under 2k.  Original two mags included. Also included, though never mounted is a new Sightron S30-5 in Weaver skeleton rings.  Complete Bullseye and Service package ready to compete.

Ruger package - $400 + $25.  Colt package - $900 + $25.  Combined - $1200 + $50 for shipping to your FFL.  Unfortunately because we are now living with counterfeit USPS money orders, I need to require a  bank check only (obtained with a trip to your bank, and NOT the same as a certified check) along with an FFL.   Thanks folks.

WTS Precision Pistol / Service / EIC package -Colt SPF to af_one Mk3_1r12

WTS Precision Pistol / Service / EIC package -Colt SPF to af_one Mk3_2r12

WTS Precision Pistol / Service / EIC package -Colt SPF to af_one Mk3_3r12
WTS Precision Pistol / Service / EIC package -Colt SPF to af_one Mk3_4r10

WTS Precision Pistol / Service / EIC package -Colt SPF to af_one Mk3_5r10

WTS Precision Pistol / Service / EIC package -Colt SPF to af_one Mk3_7r10
WTS Precision Pistol / Service / EIC package -Colt SPF to af_one Gc_110

WTS Precision Pistol / Service / EIC package -Colt SPF to af_one Gc_210

WTS Precision Pistol / Service / EIC package -Colt SPF to af_one Gc_310
WTS Precision Pistol / Service / EIC package -Colt SPF to af_one Gc_410
WTS Precision Pistol / Service / EIC package -Colt SPF to af_one Gc_610
WTS Precision Pistol / Service / EIC package -Colt SPF to af_one Gc_710

Last edited by inthebeech on Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
inthebeech
inthebeech

Back to top Go down

WTS Precision Pistol / Service / EIC package -Colt SPF to af_one Empty Re: WTS Precision Pistol / Service / EIC package -Colt SPF to af_one

Post by C7@71 on Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:07 am

Where in NC.

Have sent you contact info.

Need to talk to understand exactly what it is...being a newbie...

But please hold for me...  I’m most likely gonna take the package.

Thanks.

Tom.

Last edited by C7@71 on Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add info)

C7@71

Back to top Go down

WTS Precision Pistol / Service / EIC package -Colt SPF to af_one Empty Re: WTS Precision Pistol / Service / EIC package -Colt SPF to af_one

Post by zanemoseley on Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:32 pm

That's one hell of a starter kit. Good snag Tom.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by C7@71 on Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:39 pm

Zane and Beech.

Please see my last post.  I have been advised to pass as my skill set is such that I would probably be disappointed when I shot them and to continue with what I have and in a few years....with a lot of downrange lead.... i MIGHT be qualified to shoot and enjoy these.

SO....my "Please Hold for ME" is being withdrawn and I am very embarrassed for my "Look what Santa is gonna leave under the tree for me" enthusiasm.  I will try to be more diligent next time and get opinions first.

Thanks for understanding.

Tom....the Newbie that needs to practice more and read ads less....

C7@71

Back to top Go down

Post by Dcforman on Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:53 pm

First off, NFI...

Tom, there's nothing wrong with investing a little in your equipment at the beginning of your journey. If they're everything Beech says they are, then any mistakes are on you and not the gun. That's a huge confidence boost, which is everything in this sport. Yeah, investing $2500 in a 22 and $4500 in a wadgun when you're not sure you're going to stick in the sport isn't smart, but investing $1200 (knowing you can likely get nearly that out of them if you do quit) seems like a smart move to me. Especially if you don't have usable equipment now.

Just my $0.02. Won't buy you much (anything).

Dave

Dcforman

Back to top Go down

Post by zanemoseley on Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:28 pm

I agree, learning with good equipment is very valuable. Also as Dave noted if/when you decide to unload the pistols you'll likely break even or maybe even make a few dollars.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobbley on Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:24 pm

Tom: I would NOT pass on this offer if it is as good as described even if you are a raw newbie. It will give you pistols that will likely get you to master level if you train well and smartly. In that vein, I would put the rail and dot on the 45 and train with the intention of doing 2700s exclusively until you break Expert.
Wobbley
Wobbley

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman on Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:01 pm

Just my opinion, if your new it’s foolish to pass on this offer!
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DA/SA on Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:41 pm

If I hadn't just bought an RO and started to put another 1911 together about the same time, I'd be all over this...

Go for it Tom, you won't regret it!

Even if you decide you don't like it after a while, you'll come out of it in good shape financially.

DA/SA

Back to top Go down

Post by af_one on Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:50 pm

Message sent

af_one

https://www.skgrips.com

Back to top Go down

Post by af_one on Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:47 pm

Ill take the Colt package.

af_one

https://www.skgrips.com

Back to top Go down

Post by David R on Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:58 am

Buy the gun and "Grow ino it".

David
David R
David R

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum