Rotating target for Bullseye timed and rapid fire training.

Go down

Rotating target for Bullseye timed and rapid fire training. Empty Rotating target for Bullseye timed and rapid fire training.

Post by slavka001 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:01 am

I have posted info about the training turning target for bullseye at the beginning of this year. I made some updates to make the system more user-friendly. 
1. The system holder can now be mounted directly on the photo tripod. There are a number of inexpensive <20$ tripods on ebay. The adjustable legs allow to level it on an uneven surface and tripod makes the system very portable and quick to set.
2. A new holder has more surface to hold the backing foam board. The foam board is now included. 13x10.5"
3. Multiple systems can be linked together to be controlled by one remote.
4. System will operate in Bullseye Slow/Timed/Rapid modes and also in ISSF rapids pistol 8/6/4 sec and duel mode 3sec x 5. There is also a rapid-fire first-shot training mode where the target will face for a 2 sec five times to practice the target acquisition and first shot.

The system comes with everything to start the bullseye training. The only thing you would need is a tripod.

The system is designed for B targets. If you want to shoot 25yards targets then you can use inserts. I found making a full size target holder creates a wobbling effect due to the weight of the full size target holder. If you keep the bullets mostly in the black then you do not need a full size targets anyway. 

Attachments
Rotating target for Bullseye timed and rapid fire training. Attachment
RotatingTargetKit.jpg Target SystemYou don't have permission to download attachments.(160 Kb) Downloaded 19 times
Rotating target for Bullseye timed and rapid fire training. Attachment
TriPodMount.JPG Tripod mountYou don't have permission to download attachments.(37 Kb) Downloaded 8 times

slavka001

Back to top Go down

Rotating target for Bullseye timed and rapid fire training. Empty Re: Rotating target for Bullseye timed and rapid fire training.

Post by RustyJoints on Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:39 pm

So how much and how can one order?
RustyJoints
RustyJoints

Back to top Go down

Rotating target for Bullseye timed and rapid fire training. Empty Re: Rotating target for Bullseye timed and rapid fire training.

Post by slavka001 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:27 pm

RustyJoints wrote:So how much and how can one order?
180$ shipped. 
Paypal or credit card. 
Send me PM.
Slava

slavka001

Back to top Go down

Post by lablover on Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:56 pm

Any way to link this to the iOS app bullseye timer?  I’d like a way to hear range commands and go thru the procedure
lablover
lablover

Back to top Go down

Post by slavka001 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:12 pm

lablover wrote:Any way to link this to the iOS app bullseye timer?  I’d like a way to hear range commands and go thru the procedure
There is free Bullseye command app which you can use. But the idea was not to create any voice commands as most of the time you will not be shooting alone on the public or private ranges. May be home range is a different story. Ultimately the shooter will start bring the pistol up on the command 'ready on the left' or 'ready on the right'. That would be 3rd flash of the LED.
iPhone apps could get outdated. If in 2 years you switch to Android or some other OS and there is no app then the product will not usable anymore.
Right now it is a standalone system.

slavka001

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman on Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:49 pm

actually many of us use the available bullseye apps wired or bluetoothed to our headphones so we can hear the commands without disturbing others. my current controlled turner interfaces with the Android app and doesn't interfer with other shooters. Unfortunately it doesn't interface with IOS system devices.
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lablover on Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:14 pm

james r chapman wrote:actually many of us use the available bullseye apps wired or bluetoothed to our headphones so we can hear the commands without disturbing others. my current controlled turner interfaces with the Android app and doesn't interfer with other shooters. Unfortunately it doesn't interface with IOS system devices.
Perfect!
lablover
lablover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum