Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(SOLD) S&W Model 41 Set up for Bullseye shooting

Go down

(SOLD) S&W Model 41 Set up for Bullseye shooting Empty (SOLD) S&W Model 41 Set up for Bullseye shooting

Post by vortex54 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:17 pm

FOR SALE: Late Model Smith & Wesson Model 41 with 3 letter serial prefix UEF-67XX.

This gun has been set up and tuned by Dave Salyer to be reliable, accurate and has corrected issues that the newer models have.  Gun functions flawlessly with CCI 1070, Aguila 1130 and Wolf SV ammo.  The trigger job breaks clean at 2.1 lbs.  If you are looking at this ad you know that the model 41 has been a standard in Bullseye shooting for decades.

Here is what's included with the gun:

• Three (3) tuned magazines
  • One (1) New unopened magazine
  • New Herrit National Match Grips 
  • Scope Rail Installed
  • New Ultradot Gen 2 Red Dot Scope (still under 30 day warranty from Optics Planet)
  • Original Stock 41 Grips
  • Wolff Recoil Spring Tuner Kit (unopened) Factory Spring still in gun and functions fine with SV ammo
  • Original Gun Case, Scope Box and manuals

Sell Price $1,200 includes shipping in CONUS except to the Republic of California.  Can hand deliver to your FFL in New Jersey.
Attachments
(SOLD) S&W Model 41 Set up for Bullseye shooting Attachment
IMG_0710.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(120 Kb) Downloaded 23 times
IMG_0717.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(106 Kb) Downloaded 20 times
IMG_0709.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(116 Kb) Downloaded 18 times
IMG_0716.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(72 Kb) Downloaded 13 times
IMG_0714.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(91 Kb) Downloaded 13 times

Last edited by vortex54 on Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:39 am; edited 2 times in total

vortex54

Back to top Go down

(SOLD) S&W Model 41 Set up for Bullseye shooting Empty Re: (SOLD) S&W Model 41 Set up for Bullseye shooting

Post by heavyop7 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:35 pm

My Friend is looking for one. I will tell him about this. Dave Salyer does excellent work.

Tony

heavyop7

Back to top Go down

(SOLD) S&W Model 41 Set up for Bullseye shooting Empty Re: (SOLD) S&W Model 41 Set up for Bullseye shooting

Post by vortex54 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:04 pm

Thank you Tony.

vortex54

Back to top Go down

Post by losi b on Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:51 am

Somebody's going to get a great gun at a reasonable price.

losi b

Back to top Go down

Post by r.tornello on Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:20 am

Just a heads up, it's not that difficult to FFL-2-FFL in CA. I've done it 3 times with no issues. It's probably more difficult  to NY or WDC
r.tornello
r.tornello

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustavo1957 on Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:14 am

Pistol transactions in NYS is regulated by the county. Fortunately I live "upstate" and we have a dedicated pistol permit clerk with walk in service for Schoharie County. 
My FFL dealer receives my pistol in the morning mail and gives me a receipt to take to pistol permit clerk.
Walk into county building  and pistol is put on my permit for a $3. fee in which I get a coupon to take back to the FFL for his records. 
Federal background check is done and I take my pistol home.
Very handy when buying pistols off of GunBroker or other out of state transactions. 
Other counties can be longer or less time since they have pre-stamped coupons for purchases.

Gustavo1957

Back to top Go down

Post by r.tornello on Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:45 am

Thank you for that update. I was just trying to give a push for CA shooters just in case someone really wanted it. And, my experience shipping from VA to CA was never a problem as long as the FFL in CA had the proper permits.
r.tornello
r.tornello

Back to top Go down

Post by Dockokol on Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:08 am

Sent PM

Dockokol

Back to top Go down

Post by ALASKAN2 on Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:09 pm

If it is still available I will take it

ALASKAN2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum