Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: The Cast Bullet Shop Ball Ground , GA

5 posters

Go down

Re: The Cast Bullet Shop Ball Ground , GA Empty Re: The Cast Bullet Shop Ball Ground , GA

Post by boatbum101 Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:24 pm

Has anyone done business with them ? Owners name is Tony Johnson . Was considering buying a bunch of bullets , but he's unknown to me . He's an Atlanta area 2700 shooter & sells bullets . Prices look good but would like some feedback .

boatbum101

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cast Bullet Shop Ball Ground , GA Empty Re: Re: The Cast Bullet Shop Ball Ground , GA

Post by Lightfoot Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:37 pm

I looked him up and the prices are not near as impressive as ours are.  Click the Brazos Bullet Company logo on Bullseye L home page and get the best performing bullets at the best pricing.  Mason Talbert shot a 2626-114x with the hitek coated 200 gr. swc bullets last Sunday with irons!  He is the defending Metallic Sight National Champ and he is also the actual guy who makes the bullets here at Brazos.  So don't fear the low prices, they are worth more than we charge for them.
Lightfoot
Lightfoot

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cast Bullet Shop Ball Ground , GA Empty Re: Re: The Cast Bullet Shop Ball Ground , GA

Post by jglenn21 Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:35 pm

Tony's a good guy and makes good bullets. I shoot with him monthly at Riverbend in Ga. 

I also use Magnus, Brazos and Summers bullets..
jglenn21
jglenn21

Back to top Go down

Post by David R Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:18 am

Brazos user here.  I don't think you will find a better bullet or a better price.   

I am loading for 3 shooters.

David
David R
David R

Back to top Go down

Post by boatbum101 Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:11 pm

He casts a rifle bullet that I like for my 1903 Springfield . For my BE guns since Star's demise I shoot the Zero bullets both 45 & 38 . Interesting news about Brazos coated bullets . First time I've heard of someone getting BE accuracy from a coated bullet .

boatbum101

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:47 pm

Lightfoot wrote:I looked him up and the prices are not near as impressive as ours are.  Click the Brazos Bullet Company logo on Bullseye L home page and get the best performing bullets at the best pricing.  Mason Talbert shot a 2626-114x with the hitek coated 200 gr. swc bullets last Sunday with irons!  He is the defending Metallic Sight National Champ and he is also the actual guy who makes the bullets here at Brazos.  So don't fear the low prices, they are worth more than we charge for them.

Steve, this is what happens when a shooting habit gets slightly out of hand Re: The Cast Bullet Shop Ball Ground , GA 2935285009 
Allen

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down