Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Reloading equipment

Go down

WTB Reloading equipment Empty WTB Reloading equipment

Post by akm on 11/30/2019, 11:53 pm

Looking to piece together a reloading station for 45 ACP and 38sp, and eventually 6mm Rem and 308 Win.

Am open to brand and style of press.

Thanks in advance.

Best
Andrew

akm

Back to top Go down

WTB Reloading equipment Empty Re: WTB Reloading equipment

Post by Jwhelan939 on 12/1/2019, 5:57 am

Are you looking for single stage or progressive? I have a Hornady lnl single stage with a bunch of Inline fabrication upgrades. I can send pics if you pm me your email address.

Jwhelan939

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestdentist99 on 12/1/2019, 7:19 am

I have a Dillon Square Deal B press set up for exactly what you’re looking for - 45 And 38 Special. I have a complete quick change kit, including the dies, powder measure, primer plate, etc for quick change from 45 to 38, without having to reset all the dies, by simply removing 4 bolts and primer carrier and you’re all set to load another caliber.
I have all the accessories, cleaning and maintenance kit, including extra maintenance parts and the base mount for mounting the press to the bench.
The press is in excellent condition. It was used to only load a few hundred rounds in each caliber and works like new.
Dillon has a Lifetime warranty, what they call a “No BS” policy and will warranty it for life for everything.
Send me an E-Mail address to Mr1bear@aol.com and I’ll send pictures

Bestdentist99

Back to top Go down

Post by dstates on 12/17/2019, 7:19 am

I have a Lee Precision Classic Turret Press for sale set up for 45 ACP.  I used it as my first press.  It is in between a single stage and a progressive as you can complete a whole round without removing it, but it is only one round at a time.  I also have starline brass, 185 grain JHP and LSWC bullets to get you started.  Send me a PM with your email address and I can send you a picture and list of what I've got.

Doug

dstates

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack H on 12/17/2019, 11:47 am

akm wrote:Looking to piece together a reloading station for 45 ACP and 38sp, and eventually 6mm Rem and 308 Win.

Thanks in advance.

Best
Andrew

Minimum I would go with for the pistolas now and rifles later is the Dillon 550. 

The 550 works fine as a single stage press.  Using as a progressive, I feel totally confident to visually check powder as I advance the shell holder. 

If you want to really crank out ammo with feeders and stuff, go bigger.
Jack H
Jack H

Back to top Go down

WTB Reloading equipment Empty dillon 550

Post by tyro on 12/17/2019, 7:47 pm

i have a dillon 550 just add dies and pistol or rifle powder measure.i have a xtra set 45acp dies.pm me

tyro

Back to top Go down

Post by BE Mike on 12/19/2019, 9:34 am

akm wrote:Looking to piece together a reloading station for 45 ACP and 38sp, and eventually 6mm Rem and 308 Win.

Thanks in advance.

Best
Andrew
A friend of mine yesterday told me of a fellow who wants to sell his Dillon 650. I don't know what comes with it, but the price is only $300.00. If you live in the southern Indiana/ northern Kentucky area, it may be a possibility. I don't think the seller wants to ship. I already have 4 reloading presses, so it isn't for me.
BE Mike
BE Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by akm on 12/19/2019, 9:50 am

Thanks Mike, am in Seattle so a no-go but appreciate the heads up.

akm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobbley on 12/19/2019, 2:00 pm

If you’re near Seattle, try these folks.  Over the Pass on 90 which this time of year can be challenging, but if the road is clear they’re worth the trip. 

http://www.threeforksreloading.com/
Wobbley
Wobbley

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveT on 12/19/2019, 3:30 pm

Wobbley wrote:If you’re near Seattle, try these folks.  Over the Pass on 90 which this time of year can be challenging, but if the road is clear they’re worth the trip. 

Wow... I mean... Wow!

I wish I could have visited there before I started reloading. Just to be able to see all the machines in one place. That is awesome.
SteveT
SteveT

https://sites.google.com/site/sdturner/shooting

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes Lorenz on 12/19/2019, 5:44 pm

Wobbley wrote:If you’re near Seattle, try these folks.  Over the Pass on 90 which this time of year can be challenging, but if the road is clear they’re worth the trip. 

Great place and nice people! 
90 miles from Seattle and takes the same time to drive there as it does to drive 30 miles in the puget sound area. 
AKM which range do you shoot bullseye at?

Wes Lorenz

Back to top Go down

Post by akm on 12/19/2019, 7:02 pm

Oh very cool, thanks for the tip Wobbley.

Wes, I go to the SPAA range in Tukwila and the Roger Dahl range in West Seattle; you nearby?

akm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum