Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD-Walther hammerli xesse like new

Go down

SOLD-Walther hammerli xesse like new Empty SOLD-Walther hammerli xesse like new

Post by smsnyder on Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:25 am

I have a walther hammerli xesse 22 caliber pistol. It is the ipsc model Very nice comfortable grips.  German made quality. Very easy take down to clean. Comes with box,paperwork
and tools. Comes with 5 magazines. Only about 250 rounds through it. Basically new. It has dove tail rail on the top to mount an optic. Dovetail to piccitteny mount needed. Easy to get. These are beautiful pistols with a super nice adjustable trigger. I have $950 plus tax in the pistol. I will sale for $750 shipped to your ffl dealer. I hate to sell it but I just bought some other high end pistols. You will be very pleased.

Last edited by smsnyder on Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

smsnyder

Back to top Go down

SOLD-Walther hammerli xesse like new Empty Re: SOLD-Walther hammerli xesse like new

Post by smsnyder on Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:29 am

SOLD-Walther hammerli xesse like new 20191221

smsnyder

Back to top Go down

SOLD-Walther hammerli xesse like new Empty Re: SOLD-Walther hammerli xesse like new

Post by smsnyder on Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:36 am

SOLD-Walther hammerli xesse like new 20191223SOLD-Walther hammerli xesse like new 20191223SOLD-Walther hammerli xesse like new 20191223

smsnyder

Back to top Go down

Post by smsnyder on Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:40 am

Sorry for the pictures. I been using my phone to send pictutes. Not good at that. Lol

Last edited by smsnyder on Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total

smsnyder

Back to top Go down

Post by smsnyder on Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:41 am

I was getting about 1/4 inch 5 shot groups at 20 yards off sand bags using CCI standard velocity ammo with iron sights.

smsnyder

Back to top Go down

Post by smsnyder on Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:45 am

SOLD-Walther hammerli xesse like new 20191224SOLD-Walther hammerli xesse like new 20191224

smsnyder

Back to top Go down

Post by smsnyder on Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:46 am

As you can see pistol sights have very fine quality adjustment.

smsnyder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Dash on Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:46 pm

Killing me, would love to pick this up for my wife. Very nice shooting pistols for sure.
Ray Dash
Ray Dash

Back to top Go down

Post by smsnyder on Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Why you should buy this pistol? When you look at the pistol it's all quality German built. Extremely nice micro adjustment on the rear sight. The front sight has 3 different dots which can be changed. Furthermore . It also has an additional black target sight which can be exposed by removing the first sight. Very unique design.Tools come with it to do so. The trigger is fully adjustable for let off and pull poundage. The trigger now is outstanding and set at about 2 1/2 pounds. The top of the pistol has a dovetail rail for mounting an optic. Simply buy a 11mm dovetail claw mount that converts into a picitenny rail. Just snap your optic on. I think it is one of the best target pistols on the market for the money. The pistol will shoot 1/4 inch groups all day long off sand bags and that is with iron sights. The pistol was designed for target shooting. It is ipsc model and can be used to shoot steel targets or bullseye matches. The pistol is very light. The grips on it now are outstanding target design. Great for right and or left hand shooter. You can also buy additional target grips that are red and black ring type grips for this pistol for $100. After looking at many many pistols and reviews this is one of the ultimate guns. Yes there are rugers mark iv and browning buck Mark's cheaper to buy but there all over $500. You then must add additional options like a better trigger, picitenny rail, grips etc. so they shoot better. The gun is new. Only about 300 rounds through it. I will take pay pal or postal money order. As you can tell I only buy high end firearms and optics. I recently purchased a smith and wesson model 41 with built in picitenny rail performance center model 22 and a volquartsen target 22 pistol . Other favorite hand guns I own are the Dan Wesson 1911 pointman 45 and the CZ shadow 2 accushadow 9mm. Both my 22 bulldeye pistols will carry the aimpoint H2 optics.. Only reason I am selling this is because I have a ton of high end firearms. Better grab this this one it's a bargain. You will be glad you did. I will only ship to your licensed ffl dealer once I receive a copy of there license. I will send you a tracking number when shipped.

smsnyder

Back to top Go down

Post by davidbullseye on Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:49 pm

I have two of these pistols.  My wife and I use them for steel and on occasion I shoot bullseye with mine since my wife will not allow me to shoot what is now her FWB AW93 (used to me mine).  In some ways I like the e-xesse better than my Hammerli 208s.  I have Larry's trigger installed in mine. 

My $.02

David

davidbullseye

Back to top Go down

Post by chaffa99 on Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:09 pm

PM Sent!

chaffa99

Back to top Go down

Post by smsnyder on Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:10 am

SORRY PISTOL IS SOLD

smsnyder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum