Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saw this Pardini on gunbroker.

Go down

Saw this Pardini on gunbroker. Empty Saw this Pardini on gunbroker.

Post by smsnyder on Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:36 pm

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/849218530

smsnyder

Back to top Go down

Saw this Pardini on gunbroker. Empty Re: Saw this Pardini on gunbroker.

Post by CrankyThunder on Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:30 pm

That is the old Don Nygoord pardini.  

It does not have the six counterweights/recoil reduction system so that would be a no go for me.  

If you are interested, I would call Vlad at pardini usa to get information concerning parts availability and service. 

Price seams a bit high but what do I know.  

Regards, 
Crankster
CrankyThunder
CrankyThunder

http://www.ccrcpistolteam.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by James Hensler on Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:27 pm

Yes I agree call Vlad Wesley Chapel is a suburban of Tampa and that’s where Pardini USA is located. He can tell you everything about this pistol. 1900 sounds ok but a new one might be a better option.
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

Post by James Hensler on Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:31 pm

One more thing! The guy with the 13 mags that has his Pardini for sale for 4500 is an idiot! He wants 100 per mag and you can buy new ones for 68! I paid brand new from Pardini 5006 bucks for a SP 22 6 inch bullseye edition with the 6 inch HP Conversion plus the Champions package!
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Eulette on Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:32 pm

That price is crazy high. Don died in 2004, so that is an old pistol; he was just the importer. Nothing special about those pistols, they were even known to crack the frames. Pardini's have evolved since then. In my opinion that pistol is like an older GSP value wise. I would invest in a newer pistol way before paying anywhere close to that amount. Hammerli 208S is another story!
Jon
Jon Eulette
Jon Eulette

Back to top Go down

Post by smsnyder on Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:34 pm

I know I offered him $3000 for that pardini.

smsnyder

Back to top Go down

Post by Tripscape on Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:52 pm

James Hensler wrote:One more thing! The guy with the 13 mags that has his Pardini for sale for 4500 is an idiot! He wants 100 per mag and you can buy new ones for 68! I paid brand new from Pardini 5006 bucks for a SP 22 6 inch bullseye edition with the 6 inch HP Conversion plus the Champions package!

Well, this is my listing and you sir are a jackass if you do not see that there is an extra barrel worth 770 new, a tuning kit, springs, extra box and an Ultradot HD included in this package. Pick your words before you write something stupid.  That said I am offering it cheaper in the post here on the forum due to no GB fees.  Anyone feel free to make me a reasonable offer for the package.  Yea, the 3000 is NOT a reasonable offer, buy yourself a beater for that price. 
Kind regards!

Tripscape

Back to top Go down

Post by smsnyder on Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:59 pm

Some current so called beaters will out shoot a pardini .

smsnyder

Back to top Go down

Post by Tripscape on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:01 pm

[size=30]Also, why are people writing about $68 mags when they have been forever out of stock, hence everyone looking on this forum for ones.[/size]

Tripscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Tripscape on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:01 pm

smsnyder wrote:Some current so called  beaters will out shoot a pardini .

I do not disagree with that

Tripscape

Back to top Go down

Post by smsnyder on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:11 pm

I guess my model 41 performance center with built in picitenny rail on pistol with an aimpoint h2 is a beater. It will shoot 5 shot groups of 1/4 inch all day long using CCI standard velocity ammo. $2400 invested. Just tested out my new volquartsen black mamba with a muzzle brake. It also will shoot super tight groups so far with iron sights.. $1400. The only draw back is the volquartsen is very light compared to the smith. I will go up against any pardini off sand bags. I just have to learn how to shoot better off hand. Lol Ps I really like how the volquartsen is designed. Still testing after I put high end optic on it.

smsnyder

Back to top Go down

Post by James Hensler on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:12 pm

Ok the champions package includes the Ultra Dot Pardini Rings extra mag. You do have an extra barrel so that’s something

Don’t worry about gunbroker fees because at that price there isn’t an ass for that seat!
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tripscape on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:18 pm

Guys, I am not saying anything about pistols under the price of Pardini. I am talking about price of things.  The package I have is worth the price, that's all I am getting at.  If you want same package at 3K you will get a significantly used one.

Tripscape

Back to top Go down

Post by James Hensler on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:20 pm

Actually my Hammerli 280 out shoots my Pardini in 22!! It’s really not even close! From a bag the 280 holds a dime and the Pardini holds a quarter for 10 shots.
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

Post by smsnyder on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:22 pm

I have to honestly say after testing many pistols the best bullseye pistol for the money that is built to high standards is the walther hammerli xesse. You look at it and all you see is quality .The pistol will out shot me. Many guys I shoot with are using Rugers. But you have to put so many upgrades on them. The ruger mark iv design is outstanding. Volquartsen went one step further and added a custom barrel built in picitenny rails with a muzzle brake. Super nice trigger easy take down etc.

Last edited by smsnyder on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

smsnyder

Back to top Go down

Post by James Hensler on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:29 pm

Jon Eulette wrote:That price is crazy high. Don died in 2004, so that is an old pistol; he was just the importer. Nothing special about those pistols, they were even known to crack the frames. Pardini's have evolved since then. In my opinion that pistol is like an older GSP value wise. I would invest in a newer pistol way before paying anywhere close to that amount. Hammerli 208S is another story!
Jon

Jon I value everything you say! You have forgotten more than I know but if there is an alibi on the line 9 out of 10 times it’s a 208
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

Post by smsnyder on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:38 pm

Sorry to be stupid on some things
What does an alibi mean? Lol

smsnyder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Eulette on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:43 pm

James Hensler wrote:
Jon Eulette wrote:That price is crazy high. Don died in 2004, so that is an old pistol; he was just the importer. Nothing special about those pistols, they were even known to crack the frames. Pardini's have evolved since then. In my opinion that pistol is like an older GSP value wise. I would invest in a newer pistol way before paying anywhere close to that amount. Hammerli 208S is another story!
Jon

Jon I value everything you say! You have forgotten more than I know but if there is an alibi on the line 9 out of 10 times it’s a 208

Not mine!
Jon
Jon Eulette
Jon Eulette

Back to top Go down

Post by James Hensler on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:49 pm

But you know what I am talking about
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

Post by mpolans on Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:07 pm

Jon

That generation SP isn’t prone to frame cracks, it was the previous generation SPE with unribbed, smooth sides (at one point sold as Fiocchi rather than Pardini) that was prone to cracking. Pardini added the ribs along the side of the frame to reinforce it a bit and eliminate cracking.  That said, there were lots of improvements to the trigger group in the current SP vs that early generation that led to me selling one to upgrade. I wouldn’t buy an old one unless it was dirt cheap...like $600-700 cheap.

mpolans

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV on Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:41 pm

I took one look at the pistol in the OP and had to reject it. It looks like the grips are for someone with tiny hands.

Len

Last edited by LenV on Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just because..)
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by willnewton on Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:50 am

A seller can ask what he wants in proportion to his desire sell the item.

The buyer can choose to pay, negotiate, or pass it by.

Open discussion is fine, but name calling is not part of the process.  

It is totally possible to disagree and still be friendly. After all, that is what holiday gatherings with extended family are all about!  Smile
willnewton
willnewton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Multiracer on Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:25 pm

Saw this Pardini on gunbroker. 3064385617

Multiracer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum