Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nygord Precision Parddini SP22 question?

+2
TonyH
smsnyder
6 posters

Go down

Nygord Precision Parddini SP22 question? Empty Nygord Precision Parddini SP22 question?

Post by smsnyder 12/25/2019, 8:00 am

Is a Nygord Precision SP 22 Pardini an old model pistol? Any good?

smsnyder

Back to top Go down

Nygord Precision Parddini SP22 question? Empty Re: Nygord Precision Parddini SP22 question?

Post by TonyH 12/25/2019, 8:09 am

Yes. Read here: https://www.bullseyeforum.net/t13601-need-a-little-education-on-pardini-sp-please?highlight=pardini
A simple search on this forum will typically go a long way in answering some of your questions.
TonyH
TonyH

Back to top Go down

Nygord Precision Parddini SP22 question? Empty Re: Nygord Precision Parddini SP22 question?

Post by smsnyder 12/25/2019, 8:21 am

Thanks i will probably go with a new model

smsnyder

Back to top Go down

Post by Allgoodhits 12/25/2019, 10:08 am

There were some Nygord imported Pardini .22s which were the SP New. Those had the removeable barrel weights, but it is my understanding that they are not compatible with modern conversion kits. I have a Larry's Gun SP New and it also is not compatible with conversion kits. So I guess it depends on what the definition of New or new is?
Allgoodhits
Allgoodhits

Back to top Go down

Post by messenger 12/25/2019, 12:15 pm

I have a 2014 Bullseye SP22 that will not accept my 32
 acp conversion but it will work with my older Nygord 32 S&WL.

Bill
messenger
messenger

Back to top Go down

Post by croesler 12/25/2019, 3:02 pm

Bill - Since you have both, curious how you'd compare the .32 ACP Pardini vs. .32 SWL Pardini?  Whats good/bad about each?
croesler
croesler

Back to top Go down

Post by messenger 12/25/2019, 3:18 pm

croesler wrote:Bill - Since you have both, curious how you'd compare the .32 ACP Pardini vs. .32 SWL Pardini?  Whats good/bad about each?

The S&WL is much more pleasant to shoot. The ACP has about 50% more recoil which is still not bad. At 25 yards they are pretty much equal in accuracy but at 50 yards the APC has the edge. If you want to pay your dues with reloading and testing, also using H&N or bumped up Speer LWC's you can get similar results. If I go back to shooting it in CF I will probably shoot acp on the long line and change to S&WL for the short line. It only takes about a minute to change conversions. I have gone back to shooting my 45 in CF because shooting my 32 has ruined my 45 scores. The 32 is like shooting a hot 22. YMMV.  

Bill
messenger
messenger

Back to top Go down

Post by James Hensler 12/25/2019, 4:26 pm

messenger wrote:
croesler wrote:Bill - Since you have both, curious how you'd compare the .32 ACP Pardini vs. .32 SWL Pardini?  Whats good/bad about each?

The S&WL is much more pleasant to shoot. The ACP has about 50% more recoil which is still not bad. At 25 yards they are pretty much equal in accuracy but at 50 yards the APC has the edge. If you want to pay your dues with reloading and testing, also using H&N or bumped up Speer LWC's you can get similar results. If I go back to shooting it in CF I will probably shoot acp on the long line and change to S&WL for the short line. It only takes about a minute to change conversions. I have gone back to shooting my 45 in CF because shooting my 32 has ruined my 45 scores. The 32 is like shooting a hot 22. YMMV.  

Bill

Exactly what Bill said! 
I have both Calibers for my Pardini and the ACP is more accurate at 50 than the Long! 
My score is about 20 points better time and time again with the ACP
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down