Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultradots for sale SOLD

Go down

Ultradots for sale  SOLD Empty Ultradots for sale SOLD

Post by BHeintz on 1/3/2020, 4:15 am

1.  Oakshore Electronic 25mm Ultradot/black- shows some signs of use, but overall good condition. This has the old style friction sight turrets, no clicks. Comes with extension tube, rear rubber extension, and Leupold Rifleman low mount rings. $85 shipped SOLD

2. AAL Optics 25mm Ultradot/black - Overall good condition, shows signs of use, usual marks from being mounted on a .45. This also has the old style friction sight turrets. Comes with extension tube, rear rubber extension, and Leupold Rifleman low mount rings. $85 shipped SOLD

3. Ultradot Dist. 30mm/silver - Overall good condition, shows some signs of use. Comes with extension tube, and B-Square low mount rings. $100 shipped. SOLD

If you have questions, or want to see pictures pm me and I can text or email pics. Preferred payment, paypal or money order.

Last edited by BHeintz on 1/5/2020, 5:50 pm; edited 3 times in total

BHeintz

Back to top Go down

Ultradots for sale  SOLD Empty Re: Ultradots for sale SOLD

Post by chaffa99 on 1/3/2020, 4:26 am

Pm sent

chaffa99

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Pappa on 1/5/2020, 1:18 am

I’ll take the ultradot. Please send me your payment info @ bigpappa1811@yahoo.com, thanks.
Big Pappa
Big Pappa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum