Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB:High Standard Victor optics base

Go down

WTB:High Standard Victor optics base Empty WTB:High Standard Victor optics base

Post by atrfod on Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:03 pm

Hi All,I was wondering if anyone had an extra optics base for a HS Victor that they'd be willing to part with.I'd only be interested in one that doesn't require additional holes to be drilled and tapped.Thanks,-Mike

atrfod

Back to top Go down

WTB:High Standard Victor optics base Empty Victor base mount photos

Post by Gustavo1957 on Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:39 am

Hello,

I have one that is mounted on  " THE VICTOR"  Hamden Manufactured 5-1/2" barrel as purchased on a complete gun. Base is 9" long. ( 4 ) Cross slots are .155" wide. Comparing it to a sight rib with target sights from another Victor the screw holes are in the same location. I've taken some photos for your review.
I would prefer to sell both assembled together, but could split. I've switched to aluminum LSP barrel.

Thanks -- Gus
Attachments
WTB:High Standard Victor optics base Attachment
IMG_2040.jpg Left SideYou don't have permission to download attachments.(86 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
IMG_2041.jpg Right SideYou don't have permission to download attachments.(74 Kb) Downloaded 10 times
IMG_2043.jpg TopYou don't have permission to download attachments.(39 Kb) Downloaded 10 times

Last edited by Gustavo1957 on Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added photos)

Gustavo1957

Back to top Go down

WTB:High Standard Victor optics base Empty Re: WTB:High Standard Victor optics base

Post by james r chapman on Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:49 am

Price needs to be stated in post please.
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

WTB:High Standard Victor optics base Empty Re: WTB:High Standard Victor optics base

Post by Gustavo1957 on Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:36 am

I was hoping someone with HS experience would chime in on base. By looks I think it could be factory original if that was an option.

With ( 4 ) slots was it made for scope rings when 1.5x Scopes were common before Red Dots? I'm assuming he would want it for modern Red Dot mounting and not sure it would work for him.

Gustavo1957

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes Lorenz on Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:56 pm

Gustavo1957 wrote:I was hoping someone with HS experience would chime in on base. By looks I think it could be factory original if that was an option.

With ( 4 ) slots was it made for scope rings when 1.5x Scopes were common before Red Dots? I'm assuming he would want it for modern Red Dot mounting and not sure it would work for him.
I had the base shown in the picture on my first Victor. It was made by Cal-Grip and fit nicely. An Ultra dot fits just fine without modification.
Next I put on a Tasco Pro-point 2 and had to relieve the middle on the base to work. 
Hope this helps.

Wes Lorenz

Back to top Go down

WTB:High Standard Victor optics base Empty hi std victor scope mount

Post by Lamar H on Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:48 pm

Mike 
I have a LSP that I replaced with a Marvel if you still
have not found one (and interested) Will ship for 
Twenty Five dollars $25.00 or negotiate if this is not a
fair price.
I did mill about .005 off middle three slots to clear my  
1" U D with low mount Weaver rings.
Lamar H

Lamar H

Back to top Go down

Post by atrfod on Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:12 pm

Hi Lamar,Thanks for the offer,but I'm looking for a mount like the Marvel that doesn't require drilling extra holes in this pristine Victor.Unless at some point LSP made a Victor pattern mount?Thanks again,-Mike

atrfod

Back to top Go down

Post by swissyhawk on Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:39 pm

Have you looked at the BME mounts.  They have one that replaces the rib on the Victor.

swissyhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by atrfod on Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:17 pm

I have looked at the BME mount,but I have to wonder if BME is still in business.Has any one ordered and received anything from them recently?The owner was having some health problems the last time I tried.-Mike

atrfod

Back to top Go down

WTB:High Standard Victor optics base Empty Hi Std Victor scope mount

Post by Lamar H on Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:40 pm

Mike I think the BME HS--VR is what you are looking for
do not know if it is in stock (full length)
The LSP at Brownells #530-500-001wb that is not full length
and sits higher thus the reason I bought a Marvel before they 
went out of business.
Lamar H

Lamar H

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum