Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS Walther GSP 32 - Still for sale - buyer crawfished

Go down

FS Walther GSP 32 - Still for sale - buyer crawfished Empty FS Walther GSP 32 - Still for sale - buyer crawfished

Post by mrackerm on Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:22 pm

FS Walther GSP 32 - Still for sale - buyer crawfished Img_0315
FS Walther GSP 32 - Still for sale - buyer crawfished Img_0314
I have owned this gun for at least 26 years and never shot it once until yesterday when I fired a single round to verify function.
Another forum member was potentially interested but the pistol was from outside his desired window of manufacture.
The gun appears to be in exceptional condition with the exception of a grip screw missing from the right side.  This is 
apparently the way it arrived when I purchased it long ago.  The grips are unmodified.  I can find no blemishes in the finish
other than it is sort of a dull blue rather than a high-luster blue.  It has an HK date code making it circa 1979 manufacture.
It comes with a single magazine, otherwise, as is.  $1000 plus $50 for shipping and insurance (contiguous 48 states only), and 
if it is illegal in your state (is this really an assault rifle?) that is between you and your FFL holder.  Shipment to AK or HI
based on actual cost.

Still for sale - the buyer backed out of the deal.  My opinion is that when you give your word, that is it.  You follow through.
The buyer sent me a text telling me he was on the way to the bank and would express mail the check.  Then a day later,
I got a text telling me he changed his mind.  Nice.

This is a great gun.  It is in extremely good condition.

Last edited by mrackerm on Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:24 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Buyer backed out of the deal)

mrackerm

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum