Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Ambidextrous grips for the Hammerli Xesse

Go down

WTB Ambidextrous grips for the Hammerli Xesse Empty WTB Ambidextrous grips for the Hammerli Xesse

Post by Ray Dash on Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:23 pm

Going to be shooting a league that requires left hand shooting so I am just looking to see if anyone has a set of ambi grips laying around for the Xesse. May be interested in the conversion that allows the use of 1911 grips too.
Ray Dash
Ray Dash

Back to top Go down

WTB Ambidextrous grips for the Hammerli Xesse Empty Re: WTB Ambidextrous grips for the Hammerli Xesse

Post by BerryhillAC on Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:25 am

I can help you with that Xesse grip you need.  I make 3d-printed custom target pistol grips using a wood composite material that feels like wood in your hand.  I can easily make either an ambi grip or a 1911 clone for the Xesse for you.  Take a look at my website (PrecistionTargetPistolGrips.com)  for lots of pictures and search this site and TargetTalk for many positive reviews of my work.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

Andrew

BerryhillAC

Back to top Go down

WTB Ambidextrous grips for the Hammerli Xesse Empty Re: WTB Ambidextrous grips for the Hammerli Xesse

Post by Steady on Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:29 pm

Hi Andrew - I, too, am interested in the same for my Trailside competition model (perhaps a custom and a 1911 adaptation).  Could you provide any pics of a Trailside or an Xesse wearing some of your grips?

Steady

Back to top Go down

Post by BerryhillAC on Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:49 am

There are two different ways  I make ambidextrous grips for the Trailside.  The first is to but a 1911-style grip on it.  You can see that here on my website  https://www.precisiontargetpistolgrips.com/store/p7/1911_Grips_and_Grip_Angle_for_Your_Pistol.html.

The other route is a more traditional ambi grip like you'd find on other target pistols.  https://www.precisiontargetpistolgrips.com/store/p63/Ambidextrous_Grips_-_All_Air_and_Standard_Pistols.html

I do those grips both with and without finger grooves.  With 3d printing, I can put just about any grip on any gun, limited only by the underlying frame's geometry.  Though frankly often with the frame geometry doesn't work, I can do some cosmetic and reeconstructive surgery to fool your hand and your brain into thinking it is the same grip.  Search this site and TargetTalk for lots of positive reviews of my work.  You can also see lots of samples and read what other have to say at my Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/Precision-Target-Pistol-Grips-230253264583166/?modal=admin_todo_tour  

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any other questions.

Andrew

Precision Target Pistol Grips

BerryhillAC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum