Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS Service Pistol by Frerking Custom- SPF Jerry Y.

Go down

FS Service Pistol by Frerking Custom- SPF Jerry Y. Empty FS Service Pistol by Frerking Custom- SPF Jerry Y.

Post by inthebeech on 1/17/2020, 4:28 am

New gun, never fired.
Bought to use for EIC matches.
Four pound trigger, short and with roll.  All the typical custom fitting.  Too tight to rack of course.
The sight is an original Bomar purchased New In The Box for this project.  I asked that it be mounted old school in an original mil-spec dovetail.
This is Travis' standard model in all respects.  I did not purchase, for an additional $400, the load development service and test target.
I honestly don't know what brand of parts he uses or any additional information; I suspect he could share this with you. His web site only claims the very best components available.  If the feel of the roll trigger is any indication, the claims are valid.
Two supplied mags.
He was a great guy to work with.
Left the sport while this was being built.
[strike]Asking my cost so right now all I am saving you is shipping and nine months.[/strike]
$1,900 via bank (cashiers) check to your FFL in CONUS.
Attachments
FS Service Pistol by Frerking Custom- SPF Jerry Y. Attachment
FCW 1 r.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(240 Kb) Downloaded 129 times
FCW 2 r.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(220 Kb) Downloaded 57 times
FCW 3 r.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(233 Kb) Downloaded 44 times
FCW 4 r.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(146 Kb) Downloaded 79 times

Last edited by inthebeech on 2/6/2020, 1:12 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling correction)
inthebeech
inthebeech

Back to top Go down

FS Service Pistol by Frerking Custom- SPF Jerry Y. Empty Re: FS Service Pistol by Frerking Custom- SPF Jerry Y.

Post by robert84010 on 1/17/2020, 9:30 am

The only thing prettier than that pistol is a shiny new Distinguished Pistol Shot badge.

robert84010

Back to top Go down

FS Service Pistol by Frerking Custom- SPF Jerry Y. Empty Re: FS Service Pistol by Frerking Custom- SPF Jerry Y.

Post by dfk178 on 1/17/2020, 9:44 am

Shiny OLD Distinguished Pistol Shot Badge from 1905
FS Service Pistol by Frerking Custom- SPF Jerry Y. Pictur11
dfk178
dfk178

Back to top Go down

Post by robert84010 on 1/31/2020, 7:51 pm

to the top. 

someone needs this. summer EIC matches will be here soon!

robert84010

Back to top Go down

Post by inthebeech on 2/4/2020, 5:45 am

Revised price before it goes to the on-line auctions.
inthebeech
inthebeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry.Yuen on 2/4/2020, 10:13 am

I'll buy it. Please PM me.
Jerry.Yuen
Jerry.Yuen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry.Yuen on 2/5/2020, 1:41 pm

I can't reply to your PM. Your private messages are turned off.
Jerry.Yuen
Jerry.Yuen

Back to top Go down

Post by inthebeech on 2/5/2020, 1:43 pm

Should work now.  Thanks Jerry.
inthebeech
inthebeech

Back to top Go down

Post by inthebeech on 2/5/2020, 3:51 pm

SPF to Jerry Yuen.
inthebeech
inthebeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum