Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS wadgun SOLD

Go down

WTS wadgun SOLD Empty WTS wadgun SOLD

Post by dapduh2 on 2/3/2020, 11:22 am

Same Springfield trophy match available in a previous post. But adding option to purchase with ultradot gen 2 or Aimpoint 9000. Also available now is another SARO. Both pistols are accurate and have given me no malfunctions. I’ve sandbagged both using Atlanta Arms and results are slightly larger than X-ring, I'm sure I could get smaller if I wasn’t hunched over the bench and took my time. Price includes shipping to your FFL. Descriptions below. 

- Springfield Trophy Match. Factory front strap checkering. Accurized by Dave Salyer (Kart bushing and barrel and frame to slide fit). Maintained by Dan Norwood with his short roll using aftermarket hammer and sear. Includes sharkskin grips, gold trigger shoe, and 2 piece guide rod. 
      - $1500 no optic
      - $1625 with Ultradot gen 2
      - $1875 with Aimpoint 9000

- Springfield Range Officer. Same thing... Accurized by Dave Salyer and maintained by Dan Norwood. Short roll using aftermarket hammer and sear. Includes sharkskin grips and 2 piece guide rod. I used this pistol in Presidents Hundred this year and finished 33rd, then sent to Jon Eulette to get his rail attached. Adjustable rear and front sight is still here and just needs to remove the rail to use them. 
      - $1200 no optic
      - $1325 with ultradot gen 2
      - $1575 with Aimpoint 9000

Message for pictures. Won’t allow me to post pictures for some reason. Thanks

Last edited by dapduh2 on 2/5/2020, 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sold)
dapduh2
dapduh2

Back to top Go down

WTS wadgun SOLD Empty Re: WTS wadgun SOLD

Post by dapduh2 on 2/3/2020, 8:22 pm

Found a 25 yard target from the trophy match from when I sandbagged it to dial my scope in last spring. Granted it’s 25 yards but it’s a nice tight group. .89 inches wide and 1.28 tall outside to outside, not including a flyer that was surely me
dapduh2
dapduh2

Back to top Go down

Post by dapduh2 on 2/5/2020, 7:24 pm

Sold. Thanks to everyone that reached out
dapduh2
dapduh2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content