Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB - Aimpoint Micro Sight, H-2 or H-1

Go down

WTB - Aimpoint Micro Sight, H-2 or H-1 Empty WTB - Aimpoint Micro Sight, H-2 or H-1

Post by mikemyers on 2/6/2020, 9:55 am

Looking for one more Aimpoint sight, including the mount.
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

WTB - Aimpoint Micro Sight, H-2 or H-1 Empty Selling micro

Post by Rifleman21 on 2/16/2020, 1:57 pm

Hey I have a barely used T2 on a Latue QD mount, and I also have an H2 in a sealed box that was back ordered and delivered after selling the rifle. So I’m going to sell one of them if interested.

Mike

Rifleman21

Back to top Go down

WTB - Aimpoint Micro Sight, H-2 or H-1 Empty Re: WTB - Aimpoint Micro Sight, H-2 or H-1

Post by mikemyers on 2/16/2020, 2:05 pm

I'm interested, but the new one in the box should sell pretty close to full price, and the barely used one sounds too "new" for you to give much of a discount.

I'm still interested, but maybe not for a few weeks - I put a Matchdot II on the gun, and due to the longer length, I'm very much enjoying it.  It's heavier than what I wanted, but I'm overcoming that by wearing a one pound wrist weight when dry firing.  

I still think the Aimpoint is "better" than the Matchdot, and I don't understand why I'm doing better with the Matchdot.  I'd love to be more like Brian Zins, and raise my gun and have it all lined up on the target, ready to shoot, but I'm not there yet.  I'm closer, when using the longer Matchdot.

There's another fellow at the range who wants to buy a good sight.  I'll. ask him tomorrow if I can give you his email address.  He would like to buy one as soon as possible.
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

WTB - Aimpoint Micro Sight, H-2 or H-1 Empty Re: WTB - Aimpoint Micro Sight, H-2 or H-1

Post by Rifleman21 on 2/16/2020, 2:17 pm

I will be more than fair on pricing for either of you but yes please let your buddy know I have the two. I’m also selling a ACOG TA648-308 with A.R.M.S QD mount with a Trijicon RMR RM07 on top if you know anyone else interested in heavy duty optics! Paid 2700 total and prolly looking for a little more than half that (selling my premium stuff to save up for Scar20)
Thanks
Mike

Rifleman21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum