Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

midwinter match

3 posters

Go down

midwinter match Empty midwinter match

Post by Al Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:29 pm

just wanted to extend a thank you to Tony,Brenda,john,michael, & anyone else i may have overlooked for an absolutely wonderful week of shooting. you did an excellent job. I shot like crap, but had a wonderful time.  As long as i didn't have to shoot it in -20 degrees weather I chalked it up in the win colum. Shot an occasional 10 and a butload of, shall we say, lesser quality shots. But had an absolutely wonderful time. We've already booked our VBRO for next year. 

List, if the Desert Midwiner isn,t on your bucket list, it needs to be. John Z. thanks so much for the tips.  I'll try not to squander your sage advice.

Al

Al

Back to top Go down

midwinter match Empty Re: midwinter match

Post by sbtzc Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:43 pm

I second Al's sentiments. Tony, Brenda, John and the Phoenix Rod and Gun Club crew host a super match! This is my 3rd year. I too shot like crap, but enjoyed every minute of it.

A splendid time is guaranteed for all  Smile
sbtzc
sbtzc

Back to top Go down

Post by 8at4 Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:04 am

The scores thru center fire are posted on the bullseye page on Facebook. The .45 scores aren't posted yet, but I'm sure soon will be.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2758471927578716&set=pcb.2871550309574629&type=3&theater&ifg=1

Scott

8at4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down