Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom 32 SWL expanders and sizing dies

Go down

Custom 32 SWL expanders and sizing dies Empty Custom 32 SWL expanders and sizing dies

Post by zanemoseley on Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:41 pm

Im getting out of the 32 SWL game and have quite a few custom expanders and sizing dies most of which were geared toward loading .314" diameter H&N bullets or the clones which I swaged.

Up top are 2 Lee custom carbide sizing dies, these were about $70 each and had a wait. I've got both .334" diameter and .3325" diameter. Will also include a standard Lee sizing die which is not pictired.

Then there is a whole PhotoEscape multipiece expander setup. I have a .316" and .317" short 2 step expander as well as a full length .314" expander. It comes with all the spacers and the cowl to guide the brass.

Last is a custom copy of the Dillon full length powder through expander. Its made at .314" and is polished inside and out.

I know I have $300 in all this stuff. Will take $150 shipped. Payment preferred via PayPal friends and family or USPS MO. Thanks for looking.

Custom 32 SWL expanders and sizing dies 03072010

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Custom 32 SWL expanders and sizing dies Empty Re: Custom 32 SWL expanders and sizing dies

Post by zanemoseley on Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:10 pm

SPF

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum