Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB - 22 LR Colt ACE and / or Kart magazines with lock back followers.

Go down

WTB - 22 LR Colt ACE and / or Kart magazines with lock back followers. Empty WTB - 22 LR Colt ACE and / or Kart magazines with lock back followers.

Post by PhotoEscape on 3/13/2020, 4:59 pm

Per title, I'm looking for a couple magazines or just followers with lock back groove.

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

WTB - 22 LR Colt ACE and / or Kart magazines with lock back followers. Empty Re: WTB - 22 LR Colt ACE and / or Kart magazines with lock back followers.

Post by JKR on 3/13/2020, 5:55 pm

Alex,
Have you looked on eBay? I saw some ACE magazines there a couple days ago.
Jim

JKR

Back to top Go down

WTB - 22 LR Colt ACE and / or Kart magazines with lock back followers. Empty Re: WTB - 22 LR Colt ACE and / or Kart magazines with lock back followers.

Post by 824tsv on 3/13/2020, 6:09 pm

Marvel Precision sells a plastic follower with a steel insert for the slide hold open. The follower fits all Colt and Metalform magazines for the Service Model Ace/ Colt .22 Conversion Units. I own several of these and they work perfectly. You can find them on the “Order Form” on their website. I believe they are $14 each. I’m unsure if they will fit Kart magazines, unless the Kart follower is identical to the Colt follower.
824tsv
824tsv

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape on 3/13/2020, 9:19 pm

JKR wrote:Alex,
Have you looked on eBay? I saw some ACE magazines there a couple days ago.
Jim

Jim,
Yes, I'm watching eBay for anything that comes up.  I'm just reluctant to pay $140+ per mag with uncertainty of the quality.

824tsv
Marvel Precision sells a plastic follower with a steel insert for the slide hold open. The follower fits all Colt and Metalform magazines for the Service Model Ace/ Colt .22 Conversion Units. I own several of these and they work perfectly. You can find them on the “Order Form” on their website. I believe they are $14 each. I’m unsure if they will fit Kart magazines, unless the Kart follower is identical to the Colt follower.

Thank you for the lead.  I'll explore this option.

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by ric1911a1 on 3/15/2020, 6:27 pm

PM sent.

Ric
ric1911a1
ric1911a1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum