Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Sale N frame square butt Roper style grips and mint set of Colt first gen full checkered grips

Go down

For Sale N frame square butt Roper style grips and mint set of Colt first gen full checkered grips Empty For Sale N frame square butt Roper style grips and mint set of Colt first gen full checkered grips

Post by Shootgood on 4/3/2020, 10:06 pm

F/s beautiful roper style grips for Smith and Wesson n frame square butt. These grips are perfect and unused. I am asking $275 shipped within the continental U.S. ..would trade for a Clark or possible other match barrel for a Smith and Wesson model 41 or a quality rmr style sight such as Trijicon etc. and I would add $ if needed.

Last edited by Shootgood on 4/10/2020, 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total

Shootgood

Back to top Go down

For Sale N frame square butt Roper style grips and mint set of Colt first gen full checkered grips Empty Re: For Sale N frame square butt Roper style grips and mint set of Colt first gen full checkered grips

Post by Shootgood on 4/3/2020, 10:08 pm

I apologize,for some reason I can't figure out how to add pictures. If you are interested,message me and I can text or email you pictures.

Shootgood

Back to top Go down

For Sale N frame square butt Roper style grips and mint set of Colt first gen full checkered grips Empty Re: For Sale N frame square butt Roper style grips and mint set of Colt first gen full checkered grips

Post by Jack H on 4/3/2020, 11:51 pm

Posting for Shootgood

For Sale N frame square butt Roper style grips and mint set of Colt first gen full checkered grips Imag1610
For Sale N frame square butt Roper style grips and mint set of Colt first gen full checkered grips Imag1611
Jack H
Jack H

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack H on 4/3/2020, 11:54 pm

There are more
For Sale N frame square butt Roper style grips and mint set of Colt first gen full checkered grips Imag1613
For Sale N frame square butt Roper style grips and mint set of Colt first gen full checkered grips Imag1612
Jack H
Jack H

Back to top Go down

Post by Shootgood on 4/10/2020, 3:30 pm

would accept a quality rmr style sight on trade and add $ if needed or a model 41 Clark match barrel

Shootgood

Back to top Go down

Post by Shootgood on 4/10/2020, 4:21 pm

Added for sale also is a mint set of Colt .357 grips the same that are on first gen pythons but with silver medallions $350 shipped..I am unable to add pictures but can text them if interested 330-760-0550

Shootgood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum