Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD - SIG STS-081-G1 Red Dots

Go down

SOLD - SIG STS-081-G1 Red Dots Empty SOLD - SIG STS-081-G1 Red Dots

Post by radjag on Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:10 pm

Seems that I'm having problems receiving pm's. Please send enquiries direct to my email address.

Royadean at gmail dot com

----------------------------------

I have two of these for sale. They appear to have been used, but are still in excellent almost as new condition. In the OEM packaging and complete with the Owners Manual, rubber lens caps, cleaning cloth and hex key.

These have the standard single bolt mount. 12 position side brightness adjuster dial, the 4 moa dot illuminates and adjusts as it should.

This "G1" model has an extended front tube with an internal thread and comes complete with a Flash Suppressor attachment that screws in. I guess that they were originally aimed at the AR rifle market. Unfortunately I have not been able to find any other attachments with a matching thread (Ultadot 1" and 30mm tubes, etc., do not match), but the PhotoEscape tubes and apertures fit perfectly and 28mm ID Carbon Fiber tube slips over the ends of the sight nicely. I've added a photo for information, but the PE shade & CF tube are not included in the sale.

US$90 each including shipping to CONUS. PayPal F&F preferred, please PM me.

SOLD - SIG STS-081-G1 Red Dots G1_p110
SOLD - SIG STS-081-G1 Red Dots G1_p210
SOLD - SIG STS-081-G1 Red Dots G1_p310
With the flash suppressor installed.
SOLD - SIG STS-081-G1 Red Dots G1_p410
SOLD - SIG STS-081-G1 Red Dots G1_p510
This photo illustrates that the PhotoEscape shade with red aperture ring fits (it will also fit the other end). And a length of CF tube for reference.
SOLD - SIG STS-081-G1 Red Dots G1_p611

radjag

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum