Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD - SIG STS-081 Red Dots - the last ones for sale

Go down

SOLD - SIG STS-081 Red Dots - the last ones for sale Empty SOLD - SIG STS-081 Red Dots - the last ones for sale

Post by radjag on 4/8/2020, 1:38 pm

The last two of these I have for sale. They have been used, but are still in good condition. I do not have the OEM packaging, but each comes with the rubber lens caps and hex key.

Both are 4moa, they illuminate and brightness adjusts. Both have the extended front tube with an internal thread and comes complete with a Flash Suppressor attachment that screws in. Unfortunately I have not been able to find any other attachments with a matching thread (Ultadot 1" and 30mm tubes, etc., do not match), but the PhotoEscape tubes and apertures fit perfectly and 28mm ID Carbon Fiber tube slips over the ends of the sight nicely if you want to make your own shades.

One is marked SIG SAUER STS-081 and has the standard single bolt low mount. 12 position side brightness adjuster dial which rotates easily. It has a couple of scuffs and dings, but seems to function normally.

One is marked SIG-TAC STS-081 and has the three bolt low mount. 12 position side brightness adjuster dial (but the first two positions are marked N1 and N2 for use with night sights on a rifle - I guess - but you would not normally use settings below 3 or 4 on a pistol anyway in my experience) and the dial is quite stiff. Otherwise in very good condition.

$70 each including shipping to CONUS. Paypal F&F preferred. Please PM me (the PM system seems to be working OK again now).

First the SIG SAUER STS-081
SOLD - SIG STS-081 Red Dots - the last ones for sale 081_p110
SOLD - SIG STS-081 Red Dots - the last ones for sale 081_p210
SOLD - SIG STS-081 Red Dots - the last ones for sale 081_p310
Then the SIG-TAC STS-081
SOLD - SIG STS-081 Red Dots - the last ones for sale Sig_ta11
SOLD - SIG STS-081 Red Dots - the last ones for sale Sig_ta12
SOLD - SIG STS-081 Red Dots - the last ones for sale Sig_ta10

Last edited by radjag on 4/8/2020, 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

radjag

Back to top Go down

SOLD - SIG STS-081 Red Dots - the last ones for sale Empty Re: SOLD - SIG STS-081 Red Dots - the last ones for sale

Post by Wobbley on 4/8/2020, 1:46 pm

Pm sent
Wobbley
Wobbley

Back to top Go down

SOLD - SIG STS-081 Red Dots - the last ones for sale Empty Re: SOLD - SIG STS-081 Red Dots - the last ones for sale

Post by BJR on 4/8/2020, 2:41 pm

I’ll take one if not already sold

BJR

Back to top Go down

Post by BJR on 4/8/2020, 2:46 pm

The sig tac would be my preference

BJR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum