Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clark grip mount

Go down

Clark grip mount Empty Clark grip mount

Post by 2700xx on 4/8/2020, 9:13 pm

Looking for a Clark Aimpoint grip mount that replaces the left grip on a 1911. I have the extra small screws that are tapped into the pistol frame. I have used these mounts in the past and like them, I know that many think that there are mounts that work better but I've had good luck with the Clark. Thanks for looking

2700xx

Back to top Go down

Clark grip mount Empty Re: Clark grip mount

Post by hg401 on 5/9/2020, 5:55 pm

2700xx wrote:Looking for a Clark Aimpoint grip mount that replaces the left grip on a 1911.  I have the extra small screws that are tapped into the pistol frame.  I have used these mounts in the past and like them, I know that many think that there are mounts that work better but I've had good luck with the Clark.   Thanks for looking

This was described to me as a Clark grip, but may well be a knockoff.  It's well made, but not particularly well finished.  No markings on it that I can find.  It looks like a prior owner ground down the base about 1/16" (where the blueing taken off).  I do have the 2 extra screws that go with it.  Clark or not, $30 plus shipping.  But if you think it really is a Clark, feel free to double the price if you want.  Smile
Attachments
Clark grip mount Attachment
Left side grip 1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(134 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
Clark grip mount Attachment
Left side grip 2.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(153 Kb) Downloaded 5 times

hg401

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum