Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

45 ACP Winchester Brass. 50 - 75% Once Fired - 515 Pieces

Go down

45 ACP Winchester Brass.  50 - 75% Once Fired - 515 Pieces Empty 45 ACP Winchester Brass. 50 - 75% Once Fired - 515 Pieces

Post by C7@71 on 4/12/2020, 9:15 am

Ended up with more brass than I'll ever need. This is a bag of approximately 515 (rough weight count) WW LP 45 ACP. They were deprimed and cleaned. Probably acid or maybe with SS pins or such as the interior of the shells and primer pockets are immaculate. I did a heavy sample of the headstamps. No excessive extractor marks or ejection dings. Photos tell the story. These were not hand picked....just a sample.

I also 100% SORTED (and that ain't an iron clad guarantee....but I tried) the mouths and such. Only had 2 splits. My BEST estimate is that at least 50% - 75% or more are ONCE fired. That is based on the case luster and also the interior of the cases. There appear to be two different lots. One has the light cannelured groove and the others do not. The non-grooved are the majority.

$45 SHIPPED.  PayPal Friends and Family.  Have a 550 plus eBay rating and also have excellent "scores" on two local gun blogs that rate sales and purchases.  Thanks for looking.
Attachments
45 ACP Winchester Brass.  50 - 75% Once Fired - 515 Pieces Attachment
BEF WW 45 Shells 1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(174 Kb) Downloaded 6 times
45 ACP Winchester Brass.  50 - 75% Once Fired - 515 Pieces Attachment
BEF WW 45 Shells 2.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(398 Kb) Downloaded 3 times

C7@71

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum