Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Price Reduction High Standard Victor

Go down

High Standard Victor Price

Price Reduction High Standard Victor Vote_lcap8%Price Reduction High Standard Victor Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Price Reduction High Standard Victor Vote_lcap42%Price Reduction High Standard Victor Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
Price Reduction High Standard Victor Vote_lcap50%Price Reduction High Standard Victor Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Price Reduction High Standard Victor Empty Price Reduction High Standard Victor

Post by furele on Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:14 pm

I am selling my High Standard Victor Bullseye Gun. This is a very early version serial # ML14819. It has the top rib removed and replaced with a base for mounting the Tasco AccuDot Scope. Included are 4 factory magazines and a set of Bowlers Target Grips. Also included is a new Wolf spring kit, firing pin, factory sights, pins and the top rib. The only thing missing are the factory grips and barrel weights.
    This gun functions flawlessly and is in good shape, as seen in the enclosed photos. It has been a safe queen for the past 20 years and is time for it  to move on to a new home.

More pics available on request.
Private message me for payment options.

$850.00 shipped from my FFL to your FFL.

Last edited by furele on Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:59 pm; edited 14 times in total

furele

Back to top Go down

Price Reduction High Standard Victor Empty Re: Price Reduction High Standard Victor

Post by furele on Sat May 02, 2020 1:43 pm

Price Reduction High Standard Victor Img_3510
Price Reduction High Standard Victor Img_3512
Price Reduction High Standard Victor Img_3511

furele

Back to top Go down

Price Reduction High Standard Victor Empty Re: Price Reduction High Standard Victor

Post by SBWP on Sat May 02, 2020 10:33 pm

To the site moderator(s) - it seems like there are frequent firearms posted for sale with the statement that the seller accepts PayPal, PayPal F&F, or Zelle. PayPal strictly forbids use of their site for firearms purchases; Zelle site has the below statement:

Zelle is a great way to send money to friends, family or others you trust such as your personal trainer, babysitter, or a neighbor. If you don’t know the person, or aren’t sure you will get what you paid for (for example, items bought from an on-line bidding or sales site), we recommend you do not use Zelle for these types of transactions, which are potentially high risk.

Zelle does not offer a protection program for any authorized payments made with Zelle - for example, if you make a purchase using Zelle, but you do not receive the item or the item is not as described or as you expected. 

For the protection of everyone using the site, is there something that can be done to not allow ads with these type of payment plans? It would be sad if someone lost access to their PP account because of making a non-allowed purchase, or lost their funds because Zelle doesn't have any type of buyer protection. 

Not trying to make your job harder - I've seen where the moderators remove inappropriate posts, and I really appreciate your oversight and diligence. Just trying to figure a safer way for all. Thanks - blessings!

SBWP

SBWP

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack H on Sat May 02, 2020 10:49 pm

Can you provide us with better focused pictures of 1) looking down at the magwell, and 2) the logo on the side of the barrel?  Also a 3rd picture of the recoil lug where the slide hits?
Jack H
Jack H

Back to top Go down

Post by Spurls on Sun May 03, 2020 1:02 pm

Are the factory grips included?

Spurls

Back to top Go down

Post by furele on Mon May 04, 2020 1:39 pm

No factory grips or barrel weights as stated in my original description.

working on more pics.

furele

Back to top Go down

Price Reduction High Standard Victor Empty New images

Post by furele on Mon May 04, 2020 4:18 pm

Price Reduction High Standard Victor Resize10Here are some new images. Hope they help.
Price Reduction High Standard Victor Resize11
Price Reduction High Standard Victor Resize12

furele

Back to top Go down

Post by furele on Wed May 13, 2020 6:39 pm

New price reduction.

furele

Back to top Go down

Price Reduction High Standard Victor Empty Price Reduction

Post by furele on Sun May 24, 2020 2:03 pm

Price Reduction....

furele

Back to top Go down

Post by furele on Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:51 pm

This is my last price reduction on this pistol.

furele

Back to top Go down

Post by furele on Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:42 pm

furele

Back to top Go down

Post by furele on Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:43 pm

Price reduction $850

furele

Back to top Go down

Post by furele on Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:56 pm

Price Reducution $850

furele

Back to top Go down

Price Reduction High Standard Victor Empty Buying from Steve

Post by GlennMcD on Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:07 am

In the past few months I've bought items Steve has advertised on this Forum. The items were exactly as described and he ships promptly.

I would gladly buy from him again. And I'm really tempted by the High Standard!! :-)

Glenn

GlennMcD

furele likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by furele on Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:20 pm

I added a poll to help me price this gun. Anyone have recommendations of other places to list this gun.

furele

Back to top Go down

Post by furele on Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:59 pm

SOLD......

furele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum