Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB - Frank Thomas Turning Target System

Go down

WTB - Frank Thomas Turning Target System Empty WTB - Frank Thomas Turning Target System

Post by Fotomaniac on 4/29/2020, 4:44 pm

Anyone willing to part with one of these?  Can be non-functional as long as it is complete...pm me if interested in selling.

Thanks!

Fotomaniac

Back to top Go down

WTB - Frank Thomas Turning Target System Empty Re: WTB - Frank Thomas Turning Target System

Post by teg2658 on 4/30/2020, 10:11 am

I have two of them that do not work and they are being looked at by a friend of mine to see if he can get them working. One is the first design, tv antenna motor, turns slow, the other is the second design, windshield wiper motor, snaps back and forth. I just got off the phone with the person who is looking at them and I should have them back in a week or so, they are both for sale. When I get them back I will contact you.
Tom Ginovsky

teg2658

Back to top Go down

WTB - Frank Thomas Turning Target System Empty Re: WTB - Frank Thomas Turning Target System

Post by fletch on 5/6/2020, 6:51 am

I have one that functions. I am located just south of Houston.   fletcherm18@comcast.net

fletch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum