Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB: Aimpoint Micro H1 Factory Weaver Mount/Base

Go down

WTB: Aimpoint Micro H1  Factory Weaver Mount/Base Empty WTB: Aimpoint Micro H1 Factory Weaver Mount/Base

Post by jscot111 on 5/4/2020, 8:26 am

Looking for a Aimpoint Micro H1  Factory Weaver Base/mount , maybe someone has one there not using.
Scott

jscot111

Back to top Go down

WTB: Aimpoint Micro H1  Factory Weaver Mount/Base Empty Re: WTB: Aimpoint Micro H1 Factory Weaver Mount/Base

Post by mspingeld on 5/4/2020, 9:07 am

I've got one. $86.00 on Opticsplanet. Make me an offer.

mspingeld

Back to top Go down

WTB: Aimpoint Micro H1  Factory Weaver Mount/Base Empty Re: WTB: Aimpoint Micro H1 Factory Weaver Mount/Base

Post by C7@71 on 5/4/2020, 1:41 pm

jscot111 wrote:Looking for a Aimpoint Micro H1  Factory Weaver Base/mount , maybe someone has one there not using.
Scott
Amazon has a Primary Arms Low Mount Prism for $25.  Per Primary Arms, it is compatible with the Aimpoint T1 and a Sig Romeo.  I have the P.A. Advanced Micro with the Weaver base.  I also purchased a Aimpoint H1 without the base and found a new one on eBay.  I had to install the base on the Aimpoint.  It looked identical to the Primary Arms base.  Depending on your aesthetics and such, I believe that the P.A. Mount will work.  The T1 is for a Picatinny and the H1 is for a Weaver.  I would call Aimpoint and ask is the base screw holes are the same.  They are easy to get hold of and very cooperative.

Now, the only difference will be a Picatinny vs Weaver and if your rail is interchangeable, then you are good to go.

I might try P.A...again, they answer the phone.  If they have an Advanced Micro Mount with the Weaver base in stock, it will probably work.

The tech at PA is good and very knowledgeable.  Just a suggestion.  Trust, but verify...

Good Luck...

C7@71

Back to top Go down

Post by kc.crawford.7 on 5/5/2020, 7:26 am

jscot111 wrote:Looking for a Aimpoint Micro H1  Factory Weaver Base/mount , maybe someone has one there not using.
Scott
Send me your shipping address.  kc@kcskustom.com
kc.crawford.7
kc.crawford.7

http://www.kcskustomcreations.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jscot111 on 5/5/2020, 10:16 am

Thanks everyone, found what I needed.
Scott

jscot111

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum