Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sold: Rock River Arms NM Hardball Pistol 45ACP - Customized

Go down

Sold: Rock River Arms NM Hardball Pistol 45ACP - Customized Empty Sold: Rock River Arms NM Hardball Pistol 45ACP - Customized

Post by Steve B on Sat May 09, 2020 4:15 pm

I'm selling my 2008 vintage Rock River NM hardball pistol in 45ACP.  I bought the gun during the winter of 2014 and started shooting EIC matches that year with it.  In just 4 matches, during 2014, I went Distinguished with this pistol.  It is phenomenally accurate and tight as new.  It is rarely shot anymore so it is for sale to fund something different.  I'm estimating round count in the 4-5k range, but like I said it is TIGHT with no slop anywhere.  Before starting the matches in 2014 the pistol was sent to my 1911 gunsmith, Joe Chambers of Chambers Custom Pistols.  Joe replaced the sear and hammer with Harrison Design parts and gave the action a short roll.  Joe made several modifications for reliability but also did the Marvel disconnector cut on the slide (can be seen in the breachface photo).  The gun comes with 4 Metalform, flat follower magazines tuned by Joe as well.  I've never had a failure in any way with this pistol and am 100% certain neither will you.  If you're interested I've got higher resolution photos that can be emailed.  I'm asking $2100 shipped.

Steve B

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum