Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internet National Match Course League Week #16

4 posters

Go down

Internet National Match Course League Week #16 Empty Internet National Match Course League Week #16

Post by JimTMich 6/1/2020, 3:59 pm

This website is all about Bullseye shooting so lets have a NRA Precision Pistol 300pt National Match Course.
Follow the NRA Precision Pistol Rules.
Shoot at any official distances with official targets or scale targets to make it basement friendly for pellet guns.
Week #16 is now open.  Shoot and post your score and information here on or before 6/7/2020.  At that time week #16 will close and week #17 will be open.
Everyone is welcome to join in.  No membership or enrollment needed.  Simply post your information.

Post the following information
Name or forum name:
Date:
Distance: 50/25yard, 25yard, 50 foot, 25 foot.....
Indoor/Outdoor:
Pistol:
Caliber:
Sights:
Shooting aids: (we're here because we like competition, if we need to deviate from the rules to continue to enjoy, please do so.  I would rather have someone with a shake shoot two handed and enjoy, than sit out.  We'll all be there sooner or later.)
Post a picture of the targets if you can.  It's fun to see.
Score Slow Fire:
Score Timed Fire:
Score Rapid Fire:

I'll summarize the results and post them weekly.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Looking forward to shooting with everyone.

For those that are reduced to pellet guns, if you have sustained fire capability continue to shoot a NMC with pellet pistol and post here as I have been doing.

We are also continuing here adding an ISSF 300pt slowfire match on B40 targets.
Attachments
Internet National Match Course League Week #16 Attachment
Weekly NMC scores 2020.xls Data postedYou don't have permission to download attachments.(114 Kb) Downloaded 2 times

Last edited by JimTMich on 6/11/2020, 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : attached data)

JimTMich

Back to top Go down

Internet National Match Course League Week #16 Empty Re: Internet National Match Course League Week #16

Post by Guest 6/3/2020, 10:13 am

Been practising mostly with iron sight guns for the past week or so, but yesterday I went back to a red dot and it all came together nicely.

RADJAG
02Jun20
NRA 50' targets shot at 45'
Outdoor - sunny/breezy
Pardini SP22 5" with 1" UD
Eley Target

SF - 95
TF - 100, 6x
RF - 100, 7x
NMC - 295, 13x

Internet National Match Course League Week #16 02jun210
This is a practise 900 PB for me. I knew that a good score was brewing and so flipped the last shot on each of the final RF cards. Grrr. Just hope that I can maintain this level when the matches resume.

Back to top Go down

Internet National Match Course League Week #16 Empty Re: Internet National Match Course League Week #16

Post by aub1957 6/3/2020, 10:46 am

Aub1957
Date: 05/30/20
Distance: 50 yd slow, 25 yd timed, 25 yd rapid
Outdoors Weekend Practice Session
Pistol: Hammerli 215
Caliber: .22 (CCI SV)
Sights: Irons
Score Slow Fire: 80-0
Score Timed Fire: 92-0
Score Rapid Fire: 97-4

Total: 269-4x

Cut some grass at the farm and boy was it hot. No breeze and the horse flies were after me. I'll have to take some shotshells for them next time. Not the best practice session for me but I slogged it out. Got to test some .45 loads, so that was fun. Thanks for hosting this online league!

Internet National Match Course League Week #16 Slow11
Internet National Match Course League Week #16 Timed11
Internet National Match Course League Week #16 Timed_10

aub1957

Back to top Go down

Post by JKR 6/5/2020, 5:00 pm

Every week I look forward to radjag’s score. This week he posted a beauty! It's always my goal to try to top it. 

JKR
Walther GSP/dot sight
Outdoor 50/25 yd. Turning target.
Aguila SE
SF 96-7
TF 100-4
RF 98-5
    294-16 NMC (Didn’t do it but I’m extremely happy with this score!)

45 wad gun/dot sight
SF 91-2
TF 92-4
RF 92-0
   275-6 NMC (Well, at least I got 9’s in front of all of them!)

JKR

Back to top Go down

Post by rburk 6/5/2020, 6:38 pm

Finally got to start shooting again, indoors.  Been doing a lot of dry fire training, and it has helped.

rburk
Date: 6/4/20
50 feet indoors
no turning targets
45 wad gun, dot sight

SF 91
TF 92
RF 94

NMC total 277

rburk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/6/2020, 1:18 pm

JKR,

I had the opportunity to shoot at my 50/25yds club on Thu/Fri for the first time in months. Fixed targets and the range has got very strict COVID rules which make it quite laborious. I was not able to do proper NMC sequences, but did eventually shoot three complete 900's. I think that you would have got me with the 22 (875), CF was OK at 864, the 45 was not good at 840 (messing with various ammo), but I might possibly have got you with the 45 anyhow. 

Next week I will try to produce a decent CF score at my regular range.

Tri-County GC near Portland has announced that they will resume registered matches on 20Jun20 (assuming that we don't see a massive COVID spike after the ongoing demonstrations/riots), I'm looking forward to seeing whether I can continue my good practise form in a real match situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by JKR 6/6/2020, 3:38 pm

Radjag,
Great scores! My bet is you’ll do great when your matches start.
It’s been a while since I broke 840 with the 45. I’m working on that though. My range is in my yard so I have the luxury of being able to shoot whenever I want. I’m hoping to improve my 45 game for next season. I doubt I’ll travel to any matches this year. Strange times!
JKR

JKR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/10/2020, 10:13 pm

Hmmm. I've got my CF score to boast about. Where is the week #17 thread??

Back to top Go down

Post by JimTMich 6/11/2020, 10:17 am

Sorry I'm late.  Week 17 is open.
next issue, I have exceeded my storage limit.  Have to figure that one out so I can post the results.  Anyone have any suggestions?

JimTMich

Back to top Go down

Post by JimTMich 6/11/2020, 11:29 am

Got it figured out.  Deleted a few old pictures and scoresheets.
Data is now attached in the first post.

JimTMich

Back to top Go down

Post by JKR 6/11/2020, 2:59 pm

Jim,
Thanks again for running this. I know it can be a pain in the tail especially with everything else you have going on. Hope your wife is recovering well.
JKR

JKR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/11/2020, 3:01 pm

Jim,

Thanks and best wishes from me too.

Back to top Go down

Post by JimTMich 6/12/2020, 6:29 am

Thanks guys.  Wife is home again and making progress every day.  Going for little walks.  Tried some weeding, she's paying for that this morning.

JimTMich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down